ROUND THREE: Dante & Bugs Bunny vs. Magneto and Mario

Who wins?

• Dante & Bugs Bunny

• Magneto & Mario

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those videos prove is the fact Dante sure does have an awful lot of metallic elements on his person. Sure will be hard to come at someone when the buttons on your jacket have blown through your chest or your gun explodes in your hand.

All those videos prove is the fact Dante sure does have an awful lot of metallic elements on his person. Sure will be hard to come at someone when the buttons on your jacket have blown through your chest or your gun explodes in your hand.

Yeah because you can take down someone with buttons who's been shot in the head and walked it off, taken swords to the chest and walked that off.

Exactly, now you get it.

Magneto has taken on the toughest mutants ever, usually in groups. So as tough as Dante is, he is not as tough or powerful as the collective of those Magneto has beaten. He is just more than Dante can handle one on one. Add Mario to the mix and you got a winning formula.

Bugs Bunny has been beaten before, and has shown downright cowardice to people far more intimidating and far more ruthless than some Lips stricken hunter. Magneto, who uses Metal Mario like a pinball plows Bugs Bunny over, and smacks into Dante so many times he runs out of health and keels over.

Exactly, now you get it.

Yes manipulated buttons aren't going to stop Dante

Magneto has taken on the toughest mutants ever, usually in groups. So as tough as Dante is, he is not as tough or powerful as the collective of those Magneto has beaten. He is just more than Dante can handle one on one. Add Mario to the mix and you got a winning formula.

[YOUTUBE]TT_ZukEsAek[/YOUTUBE]

This speed walkthrough shows Dante taking multiple boss heads at once and then taking on its final form. That's more than the X-Men that Magneto has faced.

Also..

[YOUTUBE]0jvwzkwmFn0[/YOUTUBE]

Skip to 3:45. Dante fights THE LORD OF THE FUCKING UNDERWORLD and beats him.

Bugs Bunny has been beaten before, and has shown downright cowardice to people far more intimidating and far more ruthless than some Lips stricken hunter.

Who has beaten Bugs??

Serious question

where-are-they-now-the-nba-monsters-from-space-jam.jpg

Remember these guys? Because they sent the entire Bugs Bunny crew to the Emergency room in the first half of a Basketball game, and they were merely aliens with the poise and strength of greats like Charles Barkley. Bugs Bunny is vastly overrated in this tournament.

Good point. But Bugs ended up with back up in Michael Jordan. Here he has Dante

Anyway Mario and Bugs are pretty much even and Dante would be taking care of Magneto.

By the time Mario gives Bugs some sort of challenge Dante will have finished off Magneto and will end up shooting Mario in the head

Well that certainly is cute how long it took to beat them and none of it looked like more damage dished out than the X-Men have delivered numerous times. One problem I see that you fail to again address....

With all those bullets that Dante is spraying, do you think any of them will hit? Do you think that Magneto is going to let him hold down the trigger and run around?

No. Magneto takes all those bullets and spins them into a tornado of destruction aimed right back at Dante. Show me where Dante can stop or get up from over 1000 rounds of ammo blasting back at him. Or where he gets his head cut off with his own sword and gets up?

Magneto will do these things hovering safely above the ground, and he wont even need to unfold his arms to do it. I like DMC, but in no way Dante takes out Magneto & Mario.

Dude.

I said Dante would use the Beowulf gauntlets and greaves to kick the shit out of Magneto. He doesn't need his guns to do that.

Dude.

I said Dante would use the Beowulf gauntlets and greaves to kick the shit out of Magneto. He doesn't need his guns to do that.

Gauntlets? Greaves? Things made of metal? Surely Magneto could crush them with his powers and break Dante's legs and wrists.

I specifically said Beowulf because they're organically light based. Something Magneto can't manipulate

Dude.

I dont care about special light gloves. You fail to get the fact that a n y t h i n g with metallic properties is a deadly weapon for Magneto. All that shit on his jacket? Guns? Sharp things?

So unless Dante is gonna strip down and try to tickle him to death, Magneto and Mario are winning this one.

Dude.

I dont care about special light gloves. You fail to get the fact that a n y t h i n g with metallic properties is a deadly weapon for Magneto. All that shit on his jacket? Guns? Sharp things?

So unless Dante is gonna strip down and try to tickle him to death, Magneto and Mario are winning this one.

Or Dante could stop time and shoot magneto in the head as soon as the fight starts.

That bracelet? The one that effects minor enemies nearby? Not those considered bosses?

Magneto is not some random jobber spawned to be combo fodder. These tricks are amusing to him and he may well spare his life so he can convince Dante to fight for his side. In the end Dante still loses.

Dude.

A deadly weapon to mere mortals. Dante is not one of these. Yes Magneto would try to manipulate the metallic objects but Dante is just to durable to be fazed by them. And by the time he realizes that it's not going to do anything Dante will have caved Magneto's face in with those 'special light gloves'

A deadly weapon to mere mortals. Dante is not one of these. Yes Magneto would try to manipulate the metallic objects but Dante is just to durable to be fazed by them. And by the time he realizes that it's not going to do anything Dante will have caved Magneto's face in with those 'special light gloves'

You act like Dante can't die. If that's the case, then Devil May Cry must be the most boring video game ever. If Dante takes enough physical damage in the game, he dies.

Clearly Dante isn't nearly as invulnerable as you make him out to be.

You act like Dante can't die. If that's the case, then Devil May Cry must be the most boring video game ever. If Dante takes enough physical damage in the game, he dies.

Clearly Dante isn't nearly as invulnerable as you make him out to be.

Yeah you die when playing the game, but Mario dies when he gets touched when you play the game, Magneto dies in the X-Men games when he takes enough damage. To bring in player involvement is a moot point because in all games you take enough damage you die.

Yeah you die when playing the game, but Mario dies when he gets touched when you play the game, Magneto dies in the X-Men games when he takes enough damage. To bring in player involvement is a moot point because in all games you take enough damage you die.

Yes, but your argument isn't one that he's too skilled to take damage: you're arguing that he flat out can't be harmed. None of us are arguing that Magneto or Mario are invulnerable to damage, but that's what you're arguing for Dante.

I'm arguing that Dante fighting Mario and Magneto he'd take very little damage. As powerful as Magneto is, Dante has faced stronger opponents and come out on top.

I'm arguing that Dante fighting Mario and Magneto he'd take very little damage. As powerful as Magneto is, Dante has faced stronger opponents and come out on top.

Magneto's faced stronger opponents than Dante and come out on top. You can use that argument for nearly every character in this tournament.

And that's not what you were arguing, you were arguing that Dante doesn't take damage from his own weapons, and that's just preposterous. If he can take damage from the shittiest minions in DMC, then he would definitely take damage from deadly weapons.

What about being impaled by his own swords where he's got up and walked off is there not to get. And he's been shot multiple times and shaken that off.

[YOUTUBE]ZzkhR_ZPgHk[/YOUTUBE]

Skip to 3:45

Yeah he may have been impaled by normal minions but from what I see, he didn't really give a shit. And that's him at his youngest.

Fact of the matter is whatever Magneto throws at him is more of an inconvienence than a threat. Because if Magneto uses Dante's weapons against him they'll just slow him down a bit, they won't stop him and what else would Magneto be able to do when he realises that Dante's own weapons aren't really doing anything against him.

What about being impaled by his own swords where he's got up and walked off is there not to get. And he's been shot multiple times and shaken that off.

[YOUTUBE]ZzkhR_ZPgHk[/YOUTUBE]

Skip to 3:45

Yeah he may have been impaled by normal minions but from what I see, he didn't really give a shit. And that's him at his youngest.

Fact of the matter is whatever Magneto throws at him is more of an inconvienence than a threat. Because if Magneto uses Dante's weapons against him they'll just slow him down a bit, they won't stop him and what else would Magneto be able to do when he realises that Dante's own weapons aren't really doing anything against him.

What don't you get about Magneto? He's not going to impale him once and call him a day. Magneto will keep on hacking away at Dante until he's in pieces. How is Dante going to defend himself when every piece of metal in the area is slicing and stabbing at him while Magneto hovers 50 feet in the air, orchestrating it all? How is he going to survive that?

Yes because Dante has never faced someone who uses loads of projectiles.

Oh wait

[YOUTUBE]wiJ5Fw4chIQ[/YOUTUBE]

Someone who uses nothing but projectiles

[YOUTUBE]zZYfb6m7z9s[/YOUTUBE]

Someone who uses different types of projectiles and close combat

[YOUTUBE]q7b0U_vsYmI[/YOUTUBE]

And another one.

Yes Magneto will give Dante one hell of a fight. But ultimately Dante will win.

Yes because Dante has never faced someone who uses loads of projectiles.

Oh wait

[YOUTUBE]wiJ5Fw4chIQ[/YOUTUBE]

Someone who uses nothing but projectiles

[YOUTUBE]zZYfb6m7z9s[/YOUTUBE]

Someone who uses different types of projectiles and close combat

[YOUTUBE]q7b0U_vsYmI[/YOUTUBE]

And another one.

Yes Magneto will give Dante one hell of a fight. But ultimately Dante will win.

None of these things do much to convince me that Dante could beat Magneto. These bosses aren't attacking with the speed and fury that Magneto would attack Dante with. Magneto is a guy that can pull asteroids out of orbit or knock down skyscrapers with relative ease. He's way more dangerous than any of the enemies from the videos you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back