• Terminator T-1000

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One...

OYrqxPv.png

Sonic the Hedgehog has fought many robots in his time, but even Dr. Robotnik's most sinister creations pale in comparison to the Terminator T-1000. Does Sonic have the speed to melt his opponent, or is T-1000 the machine that finally bests Sonic?

FIGHT!

The closest thing Sonic has faced that would compare to the T-1000 would be Chaos, not Mecha Sonic. Chaos was able to take a hit and reform his body repeatedly, but Sonic would at least stop him in each of his forms after enough homing attacks.

Chaos was a mindless beast however, while the T-1000 is literally a killing machine. He can take a major hit and keep on going. I'm not sure if Sonic's Homing attackb would have the desired effect as the T-1000 would simply reform behind him. Sonic has the edge in speed definitely, could he attack enough to tear the T-1000 down to nothing?

Sonic however cannot take a spike through the chest. Spikes do serious damage to Sonic in his series, and the T-1000's version would be far more lethal.

I'm torn on this right now but leaning towards the T-1000.

I am not sure which version of Sonic we are using, so I'll assume it is the video game version.

Power: Depending on the weapon, the T-1000 can destroy anything from a small automobile to a large truck to a small building. Sonic has different showing in different games, ranging from destroying hills to giant robots to defeating planet destroying monsters as Super Sonic. Hyper Sonic is beyond even that.

Sonic has the distinct advantage here.

Speed: T-1000 runs at highway speeds at its fastest. Base Sonic is capable of travelling at faster than light speeds as recognized by his creator. He's dodged lasers and caught the lightning fast Cyan Wisps. His speed is amped even further as Super Sonic.

FTL speeds? Uh, yeah, Sonic.

Toughness: The T-1000 is just as tough as the T-800, who tanked grenades, bullets, and an exploding tanker truck. Can survive temperatures up to 1,535 degrees [roughly as hot as magma.] Sonic has taken hits from Dr. Eggman's giant robots as well as planet smashing hits from Dark Gaia.

Sonic has the advantage here.

Strength: The T-1000 should be comparable to the T-800, who lifted and carried a steel casket with ease. Sonic has even strength to wreck giant robots and Super Sonic can damage huge planet destroying monsters.

Advantage Sonic.

Special Abilities: The T-1000 can regenerate. Super Sonic can control time. Hyper Sonic is invincible for a limited time.

With superior power, strength, speed, and toughness I'd say Sonic would win this one rather easily.

Sonic is faster and more powerful already. Add to that that if he needed to he could go Super Saiy......I mean Sonic, which makes him invincible and gives him light speed, and I'd say Sonic wins hands down.

Sonic can't become Super/Hyper/ etc without first gathering rings and gems.

The T-1000 can manipulate its body into a pile of spikes. Spikes kill Sonic.

That and if the Terminator can do this shit:

termanim-1.gif

Who is to say he can't do that on the battleground itself? Gotta go with the killing machine here.

Sonic can't become Super/Hyper/ etc without first gathering rings and gems.

The T-1000 can manipulate its body into a pile of spikes. Spikes kill Sonic.

That and if the Terminator can do this shit:

termanim-1.gif

Who is to say he can't do that on the battleground itself? Gotta go with the killing machine here.

We can assume that Sonic already has what he needs to become Super Sonic, as he retains the transformation once he obtains it the first time. Hyper Sonic I could buy, but that transformation is like Super Star Mario and only lasts a few moments.

It doesn't really matter, as Sonic is way too fast for the Terminator to even respond to. He wouldn't even see him coming.

I'm a big fan of the T-1000 spike theory. Sonic dies instantly when he gets touched by that guy, and Sonic can't do shit to the T-1000 if he doesn't know where he is. Sonic will be running around, looking for the T-1000, and all T-1000 has to do is wait until Sonic runs over him and BAM! ... spiked.

Yeah, Sonic cannot see the unseen & is allergic to spikes. Without any rings to keep him going, I dont think this will last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back