• Shredder & Blade

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND ONE

SnZ71Hz.png

In the first round of this year's BattleZone Tournament we immediately get some hot ninja on ninja and Marvel on Marvel action. The G.I. Joe's Snake Eye teams up with the Fantastic Four's Thing to fight the Leader of the Footclan and the half-vampire-all Wesley Snipes, Blade. Which team takes the first win in this year's tournament?

FIGHT!

Do Blade or Shredder have any sort of weaponry that can break through the super dense skin of the Thing?

The answer is no. No they do not. Really not much left to argue than how long it is gonna take for Thing to clobber both Blade and Shredder into next week.

I think Blade would last a bit longer than most people are going to give him credit for here. He's pretty much got the abilities of a vampire, but without the need to feed and uncontrollable bloodlust that goes along with it. Unless we're talking super early Blade, in which he's just a cool ass-kicker with no powers. Later Blade his super strength, speed, and a super fast healing factor. He's kind of like a poor man's Wolverine.

That being said, while he may be able withstand being kicked around by Thing for a long time, eventually it's going to end. The only exception I could see possibly happening, is Thing gets exhausted, and Blade out-lasts him. Shredder could pose a good distraction as well. I have NO CLUE what Snake Eyes has going on for him.

I'm giving this one to Thing and Snake Eyes after a frustrating long fight trying to capture and take down Blade.

Shredder gets turned into a metal soccer ball by Thing who then throws it at Blade.

Now the fun begins as Thing sits by and cheers on his partner. Snake Eyes and Blade go at it like only they can- with sharp objects and explosions. Ultimately Blade gets the better of Snake and he likely cuts his head off for good measure.

Problem is, all the UV rounds and leather jackets in the world wont take out Thing and he puts the daywalker away quicker than you can say 'Tax Evasion'....

It's clobberin' time all the way to round two.

Shredder and my namesake would put up a decent fight, and they would throw everything at the Thing. But The Thing would take all that punishment without breaking a sweat, and Snake Eyes could quickly finish Blade and Shredder off once they get tired. Not much of a contest.

Man, the Thing and Snake Eyes are going to be formidable in this tournament.

It depends on which Shredder this is. The movie version is a ninja warrior and master strategist. The more famous TV version is a ninja warrior and a dolt.

At the end of the day though, I don't know what Blade or Shredder can do to stop Thing. As Shawn Michaels put it about Sid at Wrestlemania 13, that power is going to take him anywhere he needs to go. There isn't much to Thing but there doesn't need to be. He's nearly invulnerable meaning kicks and punches are out, and if he gets his hands on either guy, it's bye bye spine in one piece and hello next round. With Snake Eyes running interference, that isn't going to be much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back