Round One: Isaac vs. Dante

Discussion in '4th Annual BattleZone Tournament' started by JGlass, Aug 1, 2016.

?

Who wins?

1. Isaac

2. Dante

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Round One...

[​IMG]

A demon fighting demons with guns, swords, fire, ice, and sweet guitar riffs... or a child fighting monsters with tears, poop, pee, flies, and lasers... only in the BattleZone Tournament, ladies and gentlemen. Only in the BattleZone...

FIGHT!

2. GI Cake

GI Cake Thank God For Sodamy.

Oh sweet Jesus that isn't even Dante. That's Nero from DmC 4.

But whatever, Dante possess a pair of pistols and a big ass sword that can hack through literal spawns of hell. Isaac can die from poop flies.

3. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

I'd encourage people not to sleep on Isaac just because he's not as well equipped as Dante: his tears are perhaps more powerful than Dante's bullets.

Dante may be able to hack through literal spawns of hell, but Isaac has defeated not only Satan, but Mega Satan.

The question for me here is about durability. I'd imagine Dante has the edge, but how much of an edge? Isaac has the ability to deal out far more damage than he can take (as most video game protagonists do), but could Dante withstand it long enough to launch a serious combo on Isaac? I'm genuine unsure.

I am rooting for Isaac in this one, but I'm not sure he's the deserving winner.

4. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

Dante is definitely more durable than Isaac. Dante has been stabbed through just about every part of his body numerous times and lived. He's been shot in the head by Lady and he didn't even fall. Not to mention he has the devil trigger which enhances his already insane abilities by many fold.

My money's on Dante

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.