Round One of the WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 15

The Natural Docsasters (Doc and Tenta)

vs.

The WZ Threebirds (Theo and IndyJon)

tokyo7.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Kay Faraday
Keygirl.png

Discuss the first round match between The Natural Docsasters and The WZ Threebirds here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Five votes?

You know, they're the ones with three people...

Anyway, this is in my home court (You know, Godzilla...Tokyo...) with a ref whom I love and have a sig for, and me and Tenta are awesome.

So yeah, vote us. Please? :)

Oh how I hate this matchup. Doc is someone I consider a good friend, so it pains me to vote against him. And Tenta is a great poster when he is around. Of course I am voting for myself and my 2 boys Scooter and INDY. INDY is a poster on the rise around here and Scotty improves each day. I like to consider myself a solid poster, but I'm just here for the kicks. Sorry Doc, but Threebirds rule!

EDIT: Ty, Doc has informed me that the poll is set at private. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Or you know you could vote for the WZ Threebirds. We are just as good as the Docsasters. And as much as it pains me to say we are generally around more then them as well. Yes, Doc is on quiet a bit but Tenta is only on occasionally now. The Threebirds however are on all the time and post all the time as well.

Repping that Threebird love. Vote Threebirds! Also, I agree with INDYjon, I am on all the time. Trying to better myself, while Doc gets on MSN, self promoting his threads he starts.:p Sorry Doc, vote Threebirds.

When he is on, he blows pretty much everyone out of the water, in any section, be it wrestling, nonwrestling, or Bar.

Well seeing that Doc voted against me, as did INDYjon i'd rather vote for no one. But INDY is a fellow mma guy so I have no choice.

When he is on, he blows pretty much everyone out of the water, in any section, be it wrestling, nonwrestling, or Bar.

Oh I will not argue that at all. Tenta is the man. But the fact is he just isn't as relevant as he was 4 months ago. Whereas myself, Theo and Scotty are.

I love everyone and am good at what I do, which is post in almost every section.

In a tourny where the odds on favorites to win are teams that have Becca, Jake, Sam, and even IC... are we really going to argue that the team who is the most active deserves to advance?

Find something better to argue about, children.

Recast your votes if you voted previously. The poll was deleted and a new one up with public viewing.

Oh I will not argue that at all. Tenta is the man. But the fact is he just isn't as relevant as he was 4 months ago. Whereas myself, Theo and Scotty are.
Last time, I was voting for Doc. Now, I'm voting against INDYjon and this post.

Tenta is one of the nicest and most genuine guys on the forums. He's also an incredible poster.

I'm Doc. I love indiscriminately, and I'm pretty good myself.

Plus, this is taking place in our court, with a ref who likes me.

So yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back