Bond Girls In Heat (Coco, GD, and MRC)
[YOUTUBE]I9CiSiV5p-M[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

The $hakers (Number$ & $hake-zula)
[YOUTUBE]iP6XpLQM2Cs[/YOUTUBE]

paris-louvre-pyramid.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Epic Beard Man
0.jpg

Discuss the first-round match-up between Bond Girls In Heat and The $hakers in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

I like Numbers. $hake...no.

Coco is nice to me on MSN, GD always makes me laugh and is a great poster. MRC had one of my favorite WZCW characters in William Teach and was a lot of fun to RP with.

Sorry, Numbers. :(

Out of respect for our opponents, I'll give them my vote.

*Edit* Fuck, I voted for the wrong team. Can someone on the staff change that for me?

All three bond girls are epic. Coco in fact, is TOO epic for his own good at times. Such as the time when I would have torn his arms off were I not across the world from him.

Also, I have not forgotten Shake's little torid picture exchange request this summer. fucking creeper slimeball

Voting based purely off of Disarray alone would get the Bond Girls my vote. He's my homey.

Coco, GD, and MRC are the only people who aren't British that have made me raise a half laugh on a few occasions. They win.

People don't even understand how underrated Coco truly is. He's a glorified barfly, but when he actually posts with rational thought, he would impress all of you.

Who do you think we are? Doc? I'm sure as shit not bending over backwards for votes.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t5--BNE5Wso&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t5--BNE5Wso&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

This needs more exposure.

Numbers, you're one of my favorite posters on here. My vote in this match-up is purely business; I didn't weigh the options, I didn't decide that one team was better than the other. One person helped me out, and I returned the favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back