• Dirk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Tasty is probably gonna win, but Dirk is good people so I'm gonna give him a vote to avoid him being crushed a little bit.

We all know Tasty is the grizzled vet, a truly decorated poster. But Dirk's in his prime. You can't see him. His time is now. Dirk is magical. Dirk.

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Tasty's easily one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Voting for someone to make sure someone gets a sympathy vote doesn't make sense.

Once again, a seasoned veteran over a relatively new guy. All due respect to Dirk, but I'm voting for Tastycles.

I've got to vote Tastycles. Dirk is cool. They both are talented writers in WZCW. But Tasty is a very knowledgeable and one whose opinion I deeply respect.

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Tasty's easily one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Yep, he's a great guy.

Met him in real life and he is, 100%, a genuinely knowledgeable and funny dude. He was a fantastic moderator and one of the most entertaining guys on the forum. Not to mention his live podcast around 4 years ago which was on the actual radio...

Dirk is a nice guy and a solid poster around the boards. I loved his chacater in WZCW and I would love to have him back. Honesty, he should come back. But against Tasty, I have to vote against him. Sorry, Bear Hug :(

I think this one can be best said by our friend The Iron Sheik.

Bear Hug make him humble. Crush tiny body.

tumblr_m44ao1ehax1qdzvtro1_500.gif

Well said Sheik. Well said, indeed. I'm voting for Dirk.

I'm voting for Dirk because I remember liking his posts at the Symposium. Also, I could be wrong, but he seems to post more than Tastycles in general. Quality and Quantity-wise in 2014, Dirk.

I am the same height and weight as this guy:

images

I still outweigh you by a hundred+ pounds, so comparatively, it's still tiny. Regardless, it was awfully sporting of you to let me get some offense in. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a round-1 afterparty to go to. Rated R told me he'll be warming up the hot-tub.

Best get in before he starts on the bottle. Once the rum gets in him, warming up the hot tub takes on a different meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back