• The Brain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

As one point this could have been interesting. Now I'll be shocked if more than five people remember Razor. Brain is one of the best posters we have here and one of the only ones that can give me a run for my money in old school. This should be a slaughter.

Razor was one of my favorite posters back in the day. But I can't vote against the Brain. We don't always agree on things in the WZT, but I respect his opinions. His insight is great, and I admire his dedication to the Old School section.

I went for The Brain also. Not only because I only added Razor in to make up the numbers. But also because he is one of the bets posters on the site. Having said that, Razor was once one of the best around. It would have been interesting, like KB noted, to see this match take place when both guys were in their prime. It would certainly be a closer match than this one will undoubtedly be.

I'll be shocked if this one isn't unanimous. A former G-Mod and consistently one of the best and most respectful posters on these forums, versus a guy who hasn't posted in over a year. Razor was solid in his day, but those days have unfortunately come and gone.

I feel like there could have been 64 if we had waited a while longer. It sucks because Razor was a GREAT poster back in the day but obviously now he doesn't stand a chance.

I feel like there could have been 64 if we had waited a while longer. It sucks because Razor was a GREAT poster back in the day but obviously now he doesn't stand a chance.

We couldn't really wait any longer to get things started, trust me. What I would have liked to have done is keep some spaces open for people who dropped out in the first round and have a poll at the end of the first round to see who goes back in. But I dind't think about that and time was against me honestly.

Razor was a great poster and really brought about the surge in the Cigar Lounge (Remember that!?). He and FTS were intelligent guys that could beat mostly anyone in an out and out debate. But The Brain is more active now and did amazing work as a mod and poster. He rightly advances.

Last I remembered, Razor and I got along on the forums and talked about our shithole of a city together. This was years ago. The Brain keeps giving us intelligent things to talk about, and hasn't disappeared. Brain should take this in a landslide for that.

Razor was a cool chap from what I remember of him, but guys- it's The Brain. Seriously one of the better posters ever to grace the forums. On point & always down to mix it up with some discussion. I am sure Razor deserves more credit, but for me I have to go with the guy I have interacted with more.

Razor has just contacted me and would like to pass on a message concerning his campaign. Haven't opened the message yet however, let's see what this could be.

whiteflag.jpg
Well now. Could have seen that coming.

I feel like Razor was the guy that brought 'pee in her butt' as a phrase to WZ. His and my own timespans briefly overlapped so I knew little to nothing or him.

You know the way that posters can come to resemble their avatars. For me, Brain is like Bobby Heenan. Old school - with limits and knowing how to work within those boundaries. He's a top bloke.

Razor has just contacted me and would like to pass on a message concerning his campaign. Haven't opened the message yet however, let's see what this could be.

whiteflag.jpg

Well now. Could have seen that coming.

Every time I open up one of those it's just more anthrax.

Thanks guys. When I saw who I was matched up against I thought I was in trouble but I guess I benefit from Razor's absence. I appreciate the comments even though I've been kind of neglecting this place lately, especially my beloved old school section. I need to get a new thread in there asap. Give me a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back