• Theo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 16.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Does Milky have a bulletproof beard? What about an awesome TMNT Christmas sweater?

Theo wins.

This is the Round of 32 match by the way, guys. I made a bit of an arse of the thread titles tonight.

Milky is a cool guy, I've always had a soft spot for him. But Theo is the man, he's an absolute beast. Plus, he's a top notch bloke and one of the best RP'ers around.

Have to go with Theo, sorry Milky.

I don't like Theo anymore but Milkyway's posts are almost always painful to get through.

I'm certain I've never had a positive nor negative interaction with you. You're a real cunt, and for what reason? Fuck off my fucking shit you fucking fuck.

Is that what you were hoping for? Mindless trolls are fun. :lmao:

Thanks for the votes guys. Theo is a much better poster than myself, but I mean I had to vote for myself. Best of luck in Round of 16.

Daniel-Bryan-Beard-e1375749436909.jpg

I'm certain I've never had a positive nor negative interaction with you. You're a real cunt, and for what reason? Fuck off my fucking shit you fucking fuck.

Is that what you were hoping for? Mindless trolls are fun. :lmao:

Thanks for the votes guys. Theo is a much better poster than myself, but I mean I had to vote for myself. Best of luck in Round of 16.

Your posts are out there in the open. It doesn't take back and forth interactions to make a judgement. Just because somebody doesn't like you it doesn't make them a troll. It could also be because of a difference in personality or you could just not be up to par. I wasn't hoping for any certain reaction, but I'd be lying if I said that I expected a better one.

Milky is awesome, and is a stand up guy, and we play League from time to time. Theo I don't get to talk to because he never added me on Skype. So I have to vote for Milky.

I'm voting Theo. It's not because I like him more, it's just that I always thought Milkyway was one of the weakest regular posters along with Ferbian. Seems like a nice guy, though, I just never enjoyed his posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back