• Dowds

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 16.

Polls close 2 days from now!

I love Dowds. He and I share a mutual love of tatted up Canadian folk singers, and he is an all around solid dude. I'm gonna have to vote for my Live Mas brother though. I less than three you KJ.

tumblr_lok2d2qKO51qi0ryko1_500.gif

Accurate representation of my feelings of how well this round will go for me.

Edit - and that was before I even felt Yaz's knife go into my back

Just kidding. I didn't even feel it ;-)

I don't punch faces. Ribs yes. Legs yes. Ass yes. Nuts yes. But never punch a face.

No. I don't kiss faces. Rib yes. Legs yes. Ass yes. Nut yes. But I never kiss the fa- ah fuck.

Hey now! I may be a bit of a tubby fuck but the implication of being a fa-aaaaaah-t fuck is a few months premature, thank you very much!

My face does have cooties though so yeh, best to avoid.

This is a tough draw for Dowds, who i am especially fond of. Killjoy is a great poster, good mod and great member of Creative. As much as I like young Dowds, I have to go with Killjoy here.

Like so many other matchups, another tough call here. But I gotta give the edge to my fellow staff member. Both guys are good, but I have interacted with Killjoy far more than I have with Dowds.

2 and a half hours in. Down 8-2. 6 of the 8 are/were on staff but...

QLbfQre.jpg

Whoop - winner!!! Easily my favorite SP episode (used beautifully) possibly because it kept using "You're the best around" from the 'Karate Kid' which had my childhood crush Elisabeth Shue as Ali... I've said too much, ain't I... feck it...

[YOUTUBE]5OV-PBGzO7Q[/YOUTUBE]​

Glad to see Dowds holding his own here. Both of these guys could do great things in this tournament. No wonder it's close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back