• TDigs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 16.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Dagger is a good guy but tDigs was one of the first non-wrestling non-spam posters that really stood out to me.

Daggers come a long long way though so I don't begrudge anyone voting for him.

Really tough match for me, personally. Both of these guys have been one of my favourites at one point or another. tDigs was one of the first guys who ever reached out to me. I loved his work-ethic and his taste in movies. We have a lot in common and I respect the Hell out of him.

Dagger is newer but I love his work-ethic too. He works hard for the forum, is passionate about things and deserves to go bit further in the tournament.

I'm going to hold off for a bit and have a think.

Well whoever wins this is going to thrash me in the next round... so I'll have to vote the tDiggler cause I think Dagger is more of a favourite.

Edit:Well that's surprising. I thought Dagger would take this easily.

Dagger created the best videogame I've ever played.

I can't not vote for anyone who is the reason these are saved in my images folder:
88ErCVS.png
eXhQEH3.png
1IFcsBt.png
q6aoZGO.png

I'm telling ya, In another 5 years, Dagger's name will be displayed in not just bold, but also in italics.

Seriously, why don't you guys just dig up Coco & kill him all over again. If the forum crashes & Dagger's votes go all wonky we may need to call in the Winchesters to lay his spirit back to rest.

I had to go with tdigs after a while of thinking about it. I think that this poll is unevely lopsided. Perhaps Dagger should take it but I don't think there are enough people around to really remember what tdigs put into this place. A great dude with great taste in movies. I took over from him as Movies and TV mod and in WZPC.

But Dagger is a good dude who i have a lot of time for. I seen him going over here and will likely vote for him in the next round.

Thanks for the votes guys, expect some rep from me within the next 3 days or so again this round. And tDigs gets some rep too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back