• Tastycles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the Quarter Finals

Polls close 2 days from now!

I can't remember if it's Brain I'm thinking of or Lariat. Or maybe Jack-Hammer.

I think I owe Tastycles, like, two beers, and he's also genuinely the best poster on this site.

This is another one that will definitely come down to the wire. Two former staff members, both quality posters through and through. I gave the edge to the Brain, but it was close.

There's still a while left in this one but it's likely to go down to the wire. Just in case anyone forgets, the match will go to a tie-break if the scores are level after polling.

Tasty for sure. Do you need to ask why?
24762_582511687591_2914686_n.jpg

Is that a photo I took, Lee?

Also, I'm shocked but happy to see Tasty winning. An awesome guy who has did a lot for this board. Perhaps even more than Brain has.

No shame in losing if I go down to Tasty. If it wasn't for him so graciously stepping aside from old school when I asked for that mod spot I would have left staff years earlier than I did.

Down by one. Do I vote for myself to tie it? Tasty didn't vote for himself so I will refrain as well. Hopefully I can get at least two more votes in the next few hours.

Glad to have won, but it's a bit of a poisoned chalice is this. The Brain would have been a completely legitimate person to lose to, and Lord knows there aren't many of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back