Round 2: Team: IrishCanadian -versus- Team: The Job Squad

Discussion in 'Poster Survivor Series (2009)' started by Mr. TM, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
    E-Fed Mod

I'm of the opinion had I not voted against Miko I would have gotten a warning instead if an Intstant DQ.

2. IrishCanadian25

IrishCanadian25 Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

A motion seconded.

3. Mr. TM

Mr. TM Throwing a tantrum

Oh for sure.

4. Marquis

Marquis Registered User

Indeed.

5. Mr. TM

Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko! Miko!

6. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Are you bring serious or sarcastic?

7. Mr. TM

Are you?

8. Miko

Miko WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?

Hey now, spare a thought for Nickernator, probably the greatest no show of the tournament.

Hiphopappotamus, so affectionately named the Hippo dude as he deflected the negative votes away from me.

Spare a thought for Frank Drebin who has amuse us all me time and time again with his antics while fighting crime.

And spare a thought for The Pebble, who I think is awesome (dont tell him I said that).

This wasnt just my loss, this was all of ours, we shall all take the blame.

9. Hyorinmaru

E-Fed Mod

Little bit of both. more serious than sarcastic though.

10. Mr. TM

Good to know.

11. Leeds Guy

Leeds Guy Retired Former WZCW EurAsian Champ

Congrats go out to IC's Tasty Savage D's, it was quite entertaining. Lets hope you guys go on to win it.

Shout out to Miko Pebs and Hipp Its been an honour to Job with you guys.

We had a good run.

IrishCanadian25 likes this.
  12. The Todd

The Todd Championship Contender

Well now it's come to an end it is quite sad. i have a tear in my eye. We formed the Job Squad as a warm up in the first round for a top seed. We accidently won even though the match was booked for us to be squashed. We expected to receive our future endeavours for our disgraceful behaviour, but the fan reaction was immense. We were suddenly babyfaces in many parts of the world (except with xfear, who seemed to hate us more than many now hate Edge).

Our second match was even tougher, and with a poster as good as tastycles leading the opponents, we never stood a chance. We gave our all but were overpowered. Miko kept going until the very end, heroically kicking out of each of IC's and Tastycles finishers before perishing to a devastating tag team finisher of which the likes have never seen before.

Frank, Red, Nickernator, Miko and myself are proud to have represented all you who have ever dreamed about breaking that glass ceiling. Nickernator was our standard bearer. We rallied behind him for much of the tournament and couldn't have got as far as we did without him. His friendship with the chairman of the company really helped our support and managed to make us one of the most over sides in the tournament. Or it might have been Miko, I can't remember, they look so similar.

Job Squad 1-2-3 4 Life.

IrishCanadian25 and D-Man like this.