Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
r2.jpg

The Dudley Boyz - Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley
vs.
Brothers of Destruction - The Undertaker & Kane

Now I've just got Kane's old school theme music running through my head. Not gonna lie, it's pretty good. Hope that doesn't sway your vote.

Now I've just got Kane's old school theme music running through my head. Not gonna lie, it's pretty good. Hope that doesn't sway your vote.

That music was bad ass. Not bad ass enough, however, for me to vote for the sorry excuse of a team that was the Brothers of Destruction.

Seriously, someone tell me... what the fuck did the Undertaker and Kane ever do a team that was relevant? Anyone? Anyone? Buellar?

The answer is absolutely nothing, that's what. Honestly, the ONLY thing I remember from their run as a team was them burying DDP and Chris Kayon (not literally, but figuratively. in a shoot sense), and destroying that piece of shit team known as KroniK. That's all they ever did together that I can remember. What is so special about that?

The Dudley Boyz on the other hand, are bar none the greatest heel tag team in professional wrestling history, the greatest tag team period in ECW history, and has participated in some of the greatest, most brutal tag matches the sport has, and will, ever seen.

This is a no contest. Vote Dudleys here, people. Please be smart. Don't let one great wrestler ('Taker) whose tagged up with a shit wrestler (Kane) beat arguably the greatest tag team in history (Dudleys).

In kayfabe terms, I don't think that this is quite as clear cut as it might seem but if there ever was a team to match Kane and Taker for physicality, if not the Road Warriors, its the Dudleyz.

ECW rules would have meant for a brutal contest and would have suited BOD almost as much as Buh Buh Ray and Devon. However, Mexican rules favours the more experienced and accomplished tag team and that accolade definitely goes to those damn Dudleyz.

A hard fought contest but the Dudleyz should emerge as comfortable winners

If you look at BOD as that euperforce of power wrestlers, they still are riddled with faults. And as a team, they are Swiss cheese. They would lose here to the Dudleyz with ease. The dudleyz are no small team themselves here almost matching their opponets in weight. Isolation would be the name of the game, and the Dudleyz are experts. They would toss Taker out of the ring and take it to Kane with the 3D. This match doesn't even have to be hardcore for them to win.

I think it was for a triple threat but I distinctly remember these four brawling one night on Raw. The other thing I distinctly remember was that after whatever match they were building to, Taker and Kane didn't get the win or the belts, although I think it was a three way. The thing is, the Dudleys didn't get beat by the BOD then and they doin't here. All it takes is one 3D and this is over. It's probably the most famous tag team finisher of all time and certainly one of the best. To even think the BOD are better is a joke. If nothing else they're likely to turn on each other halfway through the match. I know I've used that a lot but how many times have these two feuded with it starting with one screwing the other over in a tag match or after they've bonded? The Dudleys win here after a war.

I'm going to have to give the nod to the Dudleys here as well. Though I ragged on them a bit in the last round, as a tag team they were far superior to the Brothers of Destruction, who are best known for destroying teams like DDP & Kanyon and Kronik. Not exactly a who's who of tag teams is it (DDP being buried by them was a god damn crime though).

Vote goes to the Dudleys here, easily.

come on they have went through other teams then DDP and Chris Kayon and KroniK. they beat the shit out of the hardys, they did beat the dudleys once but they got screwed, they also beat the miz and morrison so come be smart ur gonna choose 2 fat boys over 2 monsters that can take what any dishes out and give them more

Gotta go with the Dudley Boys. In Mexico, there are now piledrivers allowed correct? I think I read that in round 1. So no Tombstones for Kane and Taker. Kane still has the Chokeslam and Taker still has the Last Ride, but you take away their main move and I don't know if they'll be as effective. Dudleys, while overrated are still a decent tag team and I think they'd get the victory here. Oh my BROTHA....TESITFY!!!

The Brothers of Destruction are a good tag team, but they are going against one of the greatest or somewhere up that list of tag team wrestling, the Dudleys. To my knowledge, they have been one of the longest running teams in the history of professional wrestling who outshine basically everyone in all that is tag team wrestling. Sure, B.O.D. may have psychology & power on their side, but the Dudleys are from ECW for goodness sakes & actually had a time when they controlled the Undertaker.

The Dudleys to win here.

Kane and Taker were certainly fun to watch, but if we went off entertainment value, we might as well just put Staniels and The Rockers in the finals, and call it a day. The Dudleys were the greatest tag team to ever grace an ECW ring, and perhaps even the WWE ring. They've dominated in Japan, getting themselves an undefeated record so important, TNA needs to make time for their titles. They are the best tag team promo men ever, earning themselves true hate among their opponents, and an undying passion among their fans.

First of all, fuck the Dudleys. I know that they havev 32095u2385 titles and are the heart and sole of tag team wrestling, but I could never stand them. A man can only take so much yelling.

If you are going kayfabe, BOD would win here, no doubt. Undertaker once beat the Dudleys in a handicap match, add Kane into the mix, and it is destruction. I couldn't give a shit about "what has BOD done as a team" (they were unified tag team champs, I believe) If BOD and the Dudleys had a match, BOD would dominate them.

Obviously they aren't going to win though as most people have taken the less fun "Accomplishment" stance, but BOD dominate in kayfabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back