Round 2: Knuckles vs. Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Supers Section' started by JGlass, Sep 13, 2012.

?

Who wins?

1. Knuckles

2. Juggernaut

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Round Two

[​IMG]

Knuckles rolled past Luke Cage in the last round while the Juggernaut trampled Cole MacGrath. Will it be the protector of the Chaos Emeralds or the disciple of the M'kraan Crystal that moves on to round three?

FIGHT!

2. FitFinlay4Life

FitFinlay4Life What's the craic?

Knuckles may have overcome Luke Cage but the Juggernaut is in a completely different weight class. Want to argue that his punches will penetrate the armor?
    [​IMG]
    That's Mjölnir having no effect!

He's stronger, harder to hurt and has much more endurance than Knuckles... speed ain't gonna get the spiny ant eater past the unstoppable one.

3. Shotaro

Shotaro WZCW's James Howard

Knuckles has hit a wall, quite literally, I don't think Knuckles has anything that could STOP Juggernaut from stomping him. I'll wait to vote though I'm heavily in favor of Juggernaut at this point

IHW likes this.
  4. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

FitFinlay provided a great argument, but remember that Knuckles can turn into Hyper Knuckles for a limited amount of time, which grants him invincibility and increases his considerable strength and speed. Knuckles has defeated giant robots that provide a ton of power before, and I don't see why he can't here.

You see, Juggernaut has a weak spot in the exposed parts on his face. Knuckles could turn Hyper, glide up to Juggernaut's face or other exposed area, and punch away at him into he's knocked out. That is how I see Knuckles winning - A lot of damage on a weak point in a short amount of time, much like how he defeats bosses in the games.

IHW likes this.
  5. Snitsky4GM

Snitsky4GM Dark Match Winner

Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical attacks. Even if Knuckles was able to get through his shield and do some sort of damage to Juggernaut he can regenerate as long as there is still one molecule left.

[​IMG]

6. DirtyJosé

DirtyJosé Best angle of all: retirement

Knuckles is not going to win here via a punch out. He could match power probably with some combo of Emeralds, but that's a limited time deal whereas Juggs can just go.

Knuckles' best bet is to outsmart Juggs, and in this regard Knuckles has been known to be capable of setting traps and ambushes, staying one step ahead of the fastest creature in his universe.

7. Brother Love

Brother Love Occasional Pre-Show

I'm with Shotaro, Knuckles is no match for the Juggernaut. He may put up a fight and deliver some good blows, employ his shields briefly for protection, but Juggernaut should be able to absorb the hits and will eventually crush him. Knuckles is good on offense, but his overall defense s lacking.

I'm the Juggernaut...Bitch!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuvOVH0aSQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.