Round 2; 18 half Life v 82 Rayman

?

• half Life

• Rayman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
256px-Half-Life_Cover_Art.jpg

v

Rayman.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK.

Poor Rayman, what a bad draw. A lot of people are just going to vote for Half Life from name recognition alone, but my vote is still going to my favorite childhood game, Rayman. Rayman was one of the first games that really sucked me in as a kid. I'd played countless Nintendo and Sega games before that, but apart from the Zelda and Mario games none had ever really captured my imagination like Rayman did when it came standing shiny next to my Playstation on Christmas morning in 1996 (might have 1995 now that I think about it, not 100% sure).

Don't get me wrong, voting for Half Life has it's merits here. It's a landmark in gaming, and great from top to bottom. But everyone knows that Half Life 2 just blew it right out of the water. I'm sure Lee will argue that Rayman 2 was better than the original, but not to me. Half-Life is probably going to wipe the floor with Rayman, so it got my vote only so it isn't beat too badly. Still, vote for Rayman damnit! You don't want to anger xfear do you?

I'm voting Rayman for one reason only: the little hand moving while Rayman charged up to attack. That might be one of the greatest attacks in the history of gaming :lmao: Besides I'm gonna back Half-Life 2, anyway.

I gotta agree here. Once again Rayman may not have been the "better" game, but I certainly enjoyed it more. Rayman doesn't get as much recognition as games like Mario and Sonic, but it was just as fun and just as good. You should vote for Rayman here, he would vote for you.

Both excellent games no doubt, I never really got into Half-Life 1 to be honest though, just played through it once and never picked it back up again. Rayman on the other hand is a game I still own from the day I bought it, awesome platformer and the character designs are original and on the spot for just downright goofy.

Vote Rayman (JW is Rayman 2 in this?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back