Round 2; 10 Final fantasy VII v 55 Battlefield 2

?

• FF

• Battlefield

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah this shouldn't be a debate. Wait, what the hell, 2 people have already voted against Final Fantasy VII?! Shame on you.

Battlefield 2 was a fun shooter. That's all it was though; above average shooter. Not great, just above average. And it's going against Final Fantasy VII, possibly the greatest video game ever made, and universally proclaimed as such. Anyone who owned the original Playstation and knew even the smallest thing about gaming owned a copy. What can really bad sad? Absolutely brilliant story.

Vote FF VII. If you don't, chocobos will rip you to pieces in your sleep.

Should this be a close match? No. Should Battlefield 2 be considered over FFVII? Only if you're a RPG hater, and you know we can't stand a hater. FFVII easily takes this match, why? Epic story, the best RPG to ever be made, just everything makes it one of the best ever, regardless of genre. Battlefield 2 was a meh shooter. It was fun for a little while, but a game I would spend damn near 100+ hours just to get through the game. FFVII hooked you, and never let you go until you were finished. And when you were finished, you wanted to go for round 2 and start all over again.

Yeah this shouldn't be a debate. Wait, what the hell, 2 people have already voted against Final Fantasy VII?! Shame on you.

4 now. I suspect this is just from people trying to vote out the competition for their own games, because no-one in their right mind could say Battlefield is a better game. 12 years after it was released, VII is still the greatest game story ever told, taking up a revolutionary 3 discs and taking me nearly 2 months to complete without going anywhere near to completing everything. Infact to this day I've still not beaten Emerald Weapon or managed to find Alexander in the frozen north (and I've got the fucking guide book).

On one side you've got

A massive RPG
More side-games than I can rememeber, there's even a fucking arcade
A story that's light years ahead of anything else, comprising a subtle theme on ecology, the most rounded and empathetic villain in gaming history, full backstory for every character, at least 2 shocking betrayals (both of which made me reset the PSOne and try again) and the most famous murder in gaming ever.

And on the other side you've got

A shoot-em-up.

To repeat what was said at the start, shame on you.

So who's dealing the crack? Because some fuckers smoking it voting for Battlefield. Seriously, If you wanted another great shooter in the second round, You should have voted for Call of Duty 4.

Battlefield isn't even an above average shooter, It's pants pure, And simple. Final Fantasy 7 has one of the most intresting, Twisting, Shocking stories ever to grace the gaming world. Anyone who says other wise is either wanting to get rid of it, Because of an upcoming round, Or a complete fucking moron either way.

Vote Final Fantasy VII.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back