• Thing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

wesker-vs-thing.png

Albert Wesker has seen his fair share of crazy stuff, but has he ever stared down the angry face of a six foot tall, five-hundred pound rock monster? Will Wesker's firepower be enough to put down Ben Grimm, or will he be yet another bad guy clobbered by Thing?

Fight!

I wrote up the bios for both of these guys, and I discovered they are both more powerful than I originally thought. I honestly have no idea who I am voting for here. I want to see some argument for both sides. I'm leaning toward Wesker, but the nerd in me hopes to eventually see The Hulk and The Thing duke it out.

It's Clobbering Time!

Wesker is a boss, he is perhaps one the greatest villains in villain-dom. The slick back hair, the god-complex, the carelessness to humanity, and the ability to back up his crazed craziness are all there. But his fighting style is not going to be able to keep down The Thing. Wesker's firearms, while very potent and very powerful have not shown to be able to break apart solid rock. And his fighting style are quick jabs and attacks to vital organs. Which would require Wesker to actually punch through Thing's massive and tough skin to do any real damage. Thing is a stronger brawler, more apt to a fighting style that is as simple as picking up Wesker and smashing him to the ground till he stops moving.

It's motherfucking Clobbering time.

While Thing has the thick armor and superhuman strength, the same assets can be said of Albert Wesker. Wesker not only has the superhuman strength and protection, he also has the speed to dodge any blow Thing can toss his way. Going into battle against a hulking giant like The Thing, Wesker would have a plan in place to attack The Thing. Wesker can catch RPG rounds with his bare hands and take the explosion in his face, only falling to his knees momentarily. Thing would put up a great fight, but ultimately, would fall to Wesker.

Wesker is quick, he's really fucking quick, he's fire a rocket launcher at the plane he's in and he'll jump out of the plane between impact and explosion quick.

Thing is quick but not quick enough, if hecan get hold of Wesker then it's clobbering time, but he can't and he won't. WESKER WINS!

Wesker can dodge a bullet at point blank range. Wesker can punch through a solid sheet steel missile. I don't know how you guys can say Thing wins. Even if Albert can't just beat him in a brawl, with his speed, he could run around him punching repeatedly. Wesker is a genius and near invincibility. This is all Wesker.

I can't see the Thing standing any sort of a chance here. We're talking Trunks vs Cell from DBZ. It doesn't matter how much stronger the Thing is, he's just not got the agility to keep up with Wesker, and will duly be worn down and disposed of.

I've made my vote for Wesker, and his speed is what sealed it. Both have skin augmentations that are hard to penetrate, but The Thing has bled before and Wesker has dropped to a knee from RPGs.

The Thing isn't lacking in agility despite his size, but Wesker moves so fast the human eye can't pick it up and he appears to be teleporting. Thing has a lot of powers, but super sight isn't one of them.

Plus, while Wesker prefers hand to hand combat, he has used ranged weapons, giving him ano0ther edge over Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back