Round 1: Spike Spiegel vs. Miho

Discussion in 'Humans Section' started by The Doctor, Sep 8, 2012.

?

Who wins?

1. Spike Spiegel

2. Miho

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Round One

[​IMG]

Two expert hunters collide: one from space, one from the streets. Both fighters have had their experience in hunting targets of all shapes and sizes, but only one person can walk out of this match alive. Which hunter will become the hunted?

FIGHT!

2. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Really? No-one going to post in this? Ok, then...

Miho is sneaky and enjoys toying with her opponents. She is quick as a cat and extremely deadly. Spike is trained in the martial arts just like Miho, but she has shown to be almost supernatural in nature. Spike may use guns, but we have all seen what Miho can do to prevent that.

Point is she is far from innocent. Deadly Miho, got that reputation by killing people that thought they were better than her. Spike is obsessed with death- and Miho will gladly oblige him.

3. HBKistheHOF

HBKistheHOF Guest

Miho is a more dangerous but equally catty Aksana, from a different foreign land.

Spike Spiegel is a gun wielding Trent Barretta (with more TV time.)

Results:
    Spike is a young, brash, hunter that can get the job done. But Miho's advanced martial art skills & menacing mind may prove too much for Spike. While Spike would put up a good fight, I think it will be Miho's trickery that will win her this one.

4. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

I have a question. I know that Spike has a cybernetic eye, but does it have any powers? I'm leaning toward Spike in this fight but if his eye can benefit him in any way then that could really put him over the top.

5. Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly

Miho can easily prevent and evade anyhing Spiegel throws at her and dish it and much more back.
    Vote: Miho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.