• Dr. Doom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

sonicvdoom.png

Good vs. evil collide as everyone's favorite hedgehog takes on the powerful dictator of Latveria. Can speed prevail over Doom and his magical armor, or will one of Marvel's greatest villains destroy the world's fastest forest critter.

FIGHT!

Firstly, unlike the Hulk case Dr. Doom will always be Dr. Doom. Secondly, Sonic is not strong enough to do any significant damage to Dr. Doom. Thirdly, Dr. Doom is one bad ass villain who is ruthless. Fourthly, not only will Dr. Doom kill Sonic, but I think ultimately mutilate him. So clearly I'm voting for Dr. Doom here. Sonic could flee but at the end of the day Dr. Doom will blast him with one of his bolts stopping Sonic's mometum and then destory him. So it's simple here Dr. Doom.

I really think Sonic has a chance here. Sonic is one of the fastest guys in the tourney - The only one I can think can beat him in a race would be Flash. But Sonic isn't just a fragile speedster, oh no. With his rings, he basically gets two chances at life. If he's hit once, he loses his rings. If Doom hits him again and he has no rings, only then would Sonic die. The thing is, Sonic could grab a ring before it disappears and regain his temporary immortality, which forces Doom to hit him again and again until Sonic is totally out of rings. So if you combine these two things, Doom would have to hit sonic at LEAST twice in order to take him out, and Sonic as previously stated is one of the fastest characters in the tourney. He could definitely dodge many of Doom's attacks.

On top of that, we have Sonic's two main forms of attack, the Spin Dash and the homing jump. The homing jump can home in on Doom from the air, striking Doom with sharp quills at a very high speed. This is something that has taken down massive machines, giant robots, and even cosmic entities as seen by Super Smash Bros. Brawl. As for the Spin Dash, it's much the same but a very fast ground attack. This could knock doom's legs from under him, allowing Sonic to strike hard and fast.

Obviously it'll take a lot of hits to take out Dr. Doom, but I think if anyone can do it it'll be Sonic the Hedgehog. It's not like he's a stranger to evil doctors.

I would prefer to see Sonic win here without a doubt, but I really don't think he has strong enough of an offense to finish Dr. Doom. Sure Sonic can run circles around Doom but the only one who can end this fight is Doom unless Doom gives up because he can't get ahold of Sonic. Doom Wins :icon_cry:

Unless Sonic is crushed, drowns or falls down a hole it's impossible for him to lose. On the offchance Doom can hit him and comes anywhere near close to killing him Sonic will pull out the trusty Chaos Emeralds and just turn Super making him virtually indestructable.

Sonic wins without breaking into a sweat.

Dr. Doom isn't a pushover, I was educated last year on just how powerful he can be. I know that the armor Doom wears aguments his power to superhuman levels well beyond those of a normal human.

His defensive powers are some of the highest in the Marvel universe, and his armor is extremely durable. And he can conjure shields that are nearly unbreakable.

Under normal circumstances, Sonic would not have a chance. However, I feel that Super Sonic would. Super Sonic can move at the speed of light, fire off energy attacks which are strong enough to rival the super saiyan who provided the inspiration for his transformation, and he can summon barriers which are almost as impressive as Doom's.

However, the key to defeating Doom would be Super Sonic's speed, and his ability to breath in space. Doom can't survive in space forever, and his sheilds cannot be raised at the speed of light. Two prime advantages for Super Sonic.

I think if this were Super Sonic, he would win.

Wait a second here people, this isn't any Hulk vs Flash match-up, this is Dr. Doom we are taking about. Dr. Doom has the ability to shoot blast waves out of his hands, has the ability to make unbreakable shields, and not to mention has amazing body armor. Yes, Sonic has the rings which make him powerful, but like DDP mentioned these rings can be destroyed. And with the power of Dr. Doom, I'm sure he could create a force field which would stop Sonic's momentum and then hit him with a shock wave to no end which would eliminate a lot of rings at once. Anyway vote for Doctor Doom here.

So let me get this straight, it takes all 4 members of the Fantastic 4 to defeat Doom, it takes a team of Avengers to defeat Doom, however in a one on one fight with a speedy, blue, chilidog lovin' hedgehog, Doom somehow loses? Yeah I don't see that happening.

Doom's armor augments his natural physical strength to superhuman levels and is highly resistant to harm, at one point even surviving heat levels equal to that of the sun. Doom's armor has been shown to hold its own against Iron Man's. In addition, the armor can generate a defensive force field and a lethal electric shock killing anyone who might come in contact with Doom. How the hell is Sonic suppose to defeat Doom, if he can't even touch him without getting zapped with a lethal electric shock?

Doom Wins.

Roast hedgehog in Latveria tonight! Whether he uses his suits capabilities or his high level magical prowess Sonic's screwed. Throw in a mind that moves faster than blue can run and the good Dr. would have every possible scenario covered, rings or not (and they don't even protect Sega's poster guy from all possible attacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back