• Dhaslim

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

xvdhalsim.png

While neither of these competitors are particularly fond of fighting, they will throw down if the situation calls for it. Will the founder of the X-Men be able to attack the mind of Dhaslim, or will the fighting shaman be able to take down the powerful psychic?

FIGHT!

Professor X takes this one hands down. His control of the mind I think would be more than enough to incapacitate Dhalsim. I think he has the sheer mutant power to force Dhalsim to lie down and not get back up, which would make this a pretty easy fight for Xavier. I truthfully think Dhalsim has no chance in the world to beat Professor X and also, I think that Professor will breeze through this round.

Dhalsim does not have a chance here, Xavier takes control of his mind whenever he wants and incapacitates him. Easy win for the leader of the X-Men, Professor Xavier advances to the next round!

Dhalsim is a luck boy, against most of the guys here he'd be dead meat. Against Charles he'll just get to go for a nice snooze while the Prof. wheels his way into Round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back