Round 1: Leonidas vs. The Punisher

Discussion in 'Humans' started by The Doctor, Sep 1, 2011.

?

Who wins?

1. Leonidas

2. The Punisher

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Doctor

The Doctor Great and Devious

Round One

[​IMG]

King Leonidas is a strong individual. One of the greatest military leaders and a dab hand with a spear, Leonidas comes into battle with shield and loud shouting abilities ready. The Punisher comes into battle with firepower, and lots of it. Both men are willing, even eager, to kill, and at the end of the day only one can survive. Hold onto your hats, folks. It's going to be a bloody ride.

FIGHT!

2. JGlass

JGlass Unregistered User

Leonidas is a powerful soldier and a great leader, but his ancient weaponry is just no match for Frank Castle, AKA The Punisher.

This is a fight to the death, no doubt. Leonidas will look at this tournament as a chance to prove his worth on the battlefield and King of Sparta, and The Punisher is going to kill Leonidas for trying to kill him.

Punisher is going to pull out the big guns right away... literally. He's going to open fire on Leonidas, guns ablaze. Of course, Leonidas will probably hide behind his shield. Even if Punisher hits a shot or two, Leonidas will be able to recover from that and formulate a plan behind the shield.

Unfortunately for Leonidas, Punisher isn't just dumb muscle. He's a former soldier, government agent, and he's fought people much tougher than Leonidas. He's not going to keep firing until he needs to reload, giving Leonidas the chance to hit him with a spear or charge and strike Castle with his sword. Punisher is going to adapt. He'll stop firing and toss a grenade that will, if not kill Leonidas, definitely knock him on his ass opening him up for a kill shot.

Leonidas can try to charge Punisher while he's throwing the grenade, but Castle will still have ammo left in his gun, and it'll be enough to stop Leonidas in his tracks before Leonidas gets within striking distance. Leonidas can try throwing the spear, but he'd have to ditch the shield, and by the time that happened... yeah, he'd be pumped full of lead. He can try running away from the grenade, still leaving him open for more gunfire.

Leonidas brought a sword and spear to a gunfight. Bad move.

Hollywood Naitch likes this.
  3. FunKay the Inevitable

FunKay the Inevitable People Like Me, We Don't Play

This is how this fight would go down. They square up, Leonidas towers over The Punisher. He trash talks a little, probably makes a stupid gay joke. He pulls back, the bell rings, he goes for the attack, he gets filled with lead. Your winner in 0:03; Frank Castle! That is exactly how this goes down. Leonidas is big strong etc, but there's no way he doesn't go down to bullets and lot's of them. Even if Castle takes a hit, he's still going to get up and kick Leonidas' ass. He's a tough guy, but even tough guys get filled with bullets.

4. FitFinlay4Life

FitFinlay4Life What's the craic?

Leonidas is just too honourable and in your face, Castle would have a bullet in his back before he even knew the fight had begun.

5. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

Punisher would have a bullet in Leonidas's head before he finish screaming "THIS IS SPARTA!!!". Punisher takes this one with ease.

6. Johnny Scumm

Johnny Scumm InZayn In The Membrane

This is, to me at least, reminiscent of a scene in the Indiana Jones film, where he's fighting an Arab (correct me if I'm wrong), who has a couple of swords on his person. He stands a distance from Indy, spinning his Swords around in his hands, being a complete show-off, until Indy pulls his Pistol & shoots him dead in one shot. This is exactly how I imagine this. The Punisher is brutal, no matter who he's fighting.

I see Leonidas charging towards Frank, with Frank pulling his Shotgun, blowing Leo's head clean off in one. Very unfair, but it's gonna happen.

JWGunslinger likes this.
  7. JWGunslinger

JWGunslinger Warrior Forever

Brilliantly put, I hate going against Leonidas(Gerard Butler) but this one is over in about 3 seconds, Punisher by headshot

8. ¡Roján!

¡Roján! Down with the trumpets.

Yeah, Leonidas would ultimately lose here. Sure, maybe his passion, determination, fire and intelligence would help him get in a little offence, but I can see the Punisher just going all bad-ass on him for a while, perhaps wearing him down before cocking his shotgun and destroying him. This fight would be like a fly against a human with an electric swat. The fly may annoy the human a tad but he will never hurt him. This continues for a while until the human finally snaps and SPLAT!

THE PUNISHER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.