• Cyclops

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

ghostridervcyclops.png

The supernatural Ghost Rider will ride into this battle on a flaming motorcycle, but will that be enough to shake Cyclops's confidence? Who wins, the stuntman from hell, or the X-Men's fearless leader?

FIGHT!

Cyclops has the power to shoot optic. He's also a natural born leader and seems to have an inexplicable effect on hot babes in the X-Men universe. These are his merits. Now, let's way them up against Ghost Rider's merits:

- Superhuman speed, stamina, strength and durability.
- Has a giant flaming motorcycle which uses Hellfire (which burns your soul) and travels on any surface.
- Has a shotgun that shoots both normal bullets and Hellfire.
- Penance Stare (ability to force the victim to feel all the pain and misery they have caused in their lifetime)
- Invulnerability to fires and heat in general.

Now you can see that Ghost Rider is pretty powered up. There are a hell of a lot of ways for him to win. He could ride on Cyclops' optic blasts all the way to Cyclops himself and burn him alive. He could simply blow Cyclops away with a shotgun. He could get close enough to use the Penance Stare and make Summers remember all the pain he's caused (and he's caused a fair bout). Simply put, there are a lot of ways for Ghost Rider to take this. Cyclops on the other hand...not so much.

Yeah, pretty much outgunned Mr Summers. The Rider can take you blasts and laugh, his penance stare mightn't work on you but he has plenty of other toys to take you out.

Anything Cyclops throws at him, G Rider takes it and keeps on coming. Then he catches Cyclops in his chain and turns him to ash. Ghost Rider dominates

Ghost Rider should take this with a lot of ease. Considering Cyclops' only real way of winning is unaffective I am 100% positive that Ghost Rider should win this in any of the above ways, or my preferable way....running over him with the motorcycle. Anyway, I consider Ghost Rider a big threat in this tournament, and I think only really a robot can take him down.

I guess I will be the only one rooting for Cyclopes but here goes...

Cyclopes's power also makes him a ticking time bomb, not at on moment he can not cover his eyes with special eye-wear or he would destroy everything in front of him. With his goggles, he can shoot out accurate shots of optic energy at his target.

Not only that, Cyclopes also possesses great tactical and strategic skills. Cyclopes doesn't need to deliver a direct hit to Ghost Rider, he could simply stall him till the sun-rise and then make his move. Cyclopes may not posses the strength and power Ghost Rider does, but he simply doesn't need it when he can use his brain and cunning to get himself in a better position.

And lets get one thing straight, Cyclopes's optic blast don't emit heat, but they're more of a concussive force. His beams can rupture steel and destroy rocks. Ghost Rider may be immune to fire but his motorcycle can't help but face another direction when a perfectly placed blast knocks Ghost Rider off his bike and right onto his ass.

Cyclopes has had bigger challenges than Ghost Rider, in fact, him and his son Cable destroyed the second incarnation of Apocalypse. Ghost Rider may have the edge, but Cyclopes has the ability to turn the tide and grab a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back