Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 6:

The Teddy Bhoys (Lee & Dave)
[YOUTUBE]F5fsqYctXgM[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

The Trolls (Jane, JKO, & I Want To Suck Obama Off)
[YOUTUBE]TCj9fF0DRHU[/YOUTUBE]

White_square_with_question_mark.png

Special Guest Referee: Phoenix
White_square_with_question_mark.png

Discuss the first-round match-up between The Teddy Bhoys and The Trolls in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Lee and Dave in the place they make home, Jane is in deep. Plus they have Bill Haley, so that is totally awesome. I'm not sure Jane would even vote for his own team lol.

With IWSOF (?) prison and JKO gone for the year, Jane is alone. Poor Jane. I'll go with my superiors at WZCW.

Lee is a great guy and a great mod. Dave is a good poster and someone I consider a friend.

Jane is like Hornswoggle. He's funny sometimes, hated by some, and adored by others which is perplexing to those who hate him.

JKO is bant.

IWTSOO is improving a lot, and doing his best to get out of prison...but he's still in prison.

On top of that, the fight is taking place in the Teddy Boys' home court with their BROmance as ref.

I like Lee and Dave. I think they like me back but that's irrelevant.

JKO is bant, Prisoner is obviously in prison, and Jane has found a new strong dislike against me.

Jane gets my vote for being Canadian. If TM hasn't already, I expect him to follow suit.

Lee = Hilariously awesome. Besides, the dude made my Batman avatar for me. He has my undying love.

Dave = Awesome. Not hilariously awesome, but close.

Dave listens to my radio show and Lee is one of the few people I talk to on MSN, and I like them both. JKO isn't as bad as people make out, Jane is quite funny and the other guy is trying, but there really is no comparison on any level. Teddy Bhoys.

The Trolls have a much better song, but the TBs do more for the forum.

I guess it all comes down to the fact that Jane is on one of the teams, which should make this quite an easy choice.

Had to go with Lee and Dave. Jane I'm sorry if it wasn't for your partner's I'd voted for you, but not even your greatness could outshine their cuntness.

I really did want to vote for the Trolls- simply becuase of the name but grouped against these two I don't really have a choice. That and my sig seems to have a curious addition. Is someone trying to tell me something? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back