ROund 1; 47 Pro Evo 4 v 82 Rayman

?

• Pro Evo 4

• Rayman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Due to net issues, pics will be uploaded tomorrow....this round is only a 48 hour vote!

RAYMAN!

And it's not even close man. Pro Evo 4? Another soccer game? Lame. No one cares, soccer games are shit, and sports games in general can't compare to original pieces of art like Rayman. Probably my all-time favorite platformer, even more so than Crash Bandicoot. This was the FIRST Playstation game I ever had, and got it for Christmas along with the Playstation itself. I cannot describe how fun Rayman was to me at that age, and I still have that copy of this game (scratched the shit by now though) and wish it could still work. The game doesn't even work for me anymore and I still keep the CD, that's how great it was.

Seriously, Rayman was just epic. Vote for it NOW people or lose my respect forever. Another soccer game? Fuck that. Rayman. Rayman. RAYMAN.

Rayman vs. Soccer game?

Rayman won this before it began. How can this even be a contest? Rayman> anything rated T. I loved that game! Crash and Rayman are full o' win at the same time!! I lost that CD sadly, but I still remember playin that game at grandma's house when I was a young lad.

Rayman FTW!!!

X and Steven, it's a culture thing.
I like Rayman. It was overshadowed by Mario, Crash and Spyro at the time, but it's still a wonderful game.
But people who like soccer/football more, will enjoy the game more and will think it's better. You can't blame people for not liking Rayman more than Pro Evo if they love soccer. As I said, culture thing. It goes much deeper than game taste.
And I don't consider it "another soccer game". "Another soccer game" is anything from the FIFA series. Pro Evo 4 was the game that did everything perfectly. It's like saying "Another platform game" about Mario Galaxy. I'm not saying PE 4 is as good as Mario Galaxy, but PE is to the sport genre what Galaxy is to the platform genre.

This is tight, reason being it's a Pro Evo number but what holds this back against Rayman, it's not Pro Evo 6, what is the best one in series. Rayman is an under-achiever and his original game was a classic. It's a shame the other games that have sprouted have literally been the "another Rayman" type game. Being a person who's played both, I'd go with Rayman, reason being, Rayman is a game you can play over and over again. How many people have honestly played Pro Evo 4 after 5 and 6 came out and so on? Where other Pro Evo may be replayed over and over, I think 4 loses out here.

Pro Evo 4. While I enjoyed Rayman, Pro Evolution was the first to beat FIFA at its own game, Pro Evo to football games is what Goldeneye is to FPS. Rayman was good fun but Pro Evolution had fantastic replay value and great online play, which Rayman didn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back