• Kevin Owens

• Asuka

• Charlotte

• Sasha Banks

• Dalton Castle

• Chad Gable

• Nia Jax

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have Milenko on that side there bro. I'd hold off on that proclamation.

And you have Smark Madden, based on voting. Both sides are going to have morons, in a poll. It's how we're going to choose our next president this year.

*Shivers*

And the people bitching about the noms have ten times the grasp on vocabulary than the other posters do.

And we already said, Jax or Gable. So if this some sort of "I gotcha" moment, sorry, doesn't work.

So much offense taken, I'm guessing you were one of those ones I was referring to? I was more directing my post at Milenko and Shadow...mancer is it? The ones who are "enlightening" us that Sting and Owens aren't in fact rookies.

Like, WHAT? Sting's not a rookie?!

So much offense taken, I'm guessing you were one of those ones I was referring to? I was more directing my post at Milenko and Shadow...mancer is it? The ones who are "enlightening" us that Sting and Owens aren't in fact rookies.

Like, WHAT? Sting's not a rookie?!

The Sting nom is a wonderful joke that you're insistent on clubbing over our heads like we were baby seals. You're metaphorically killing us, and you're quite frankly killing comedy. Murderer.

I'm not offended (other than your attempt to kill comedy), I just find it funny. I hate the rising chorus of holier than thou fucks who complain when TNA, ROH, and New Japan are snubbed. But when they do complain, this is the type of stuff they complain about. You're proving those assholes right.

Good going, all of you. And good going Milenko, for not understanding satire.

The Sting nom is a wonderful joke that you're insistent on clubbing over our heads like we were baby seals. You're metaphorically killing us, and you're quite frankly killing comedy. Murderer.

I'm not offended (other than your attempt to kill comedy), I just find it funny. I hate the rising chorus of holier than thou fucks who complain when TNA, ROH, and New Japan are snubbed. But when they do complain, this is the type of stuff they complain about. You're proving those assholes right.

Good going, all of you. And good going Milenko, for not understanding satire.

Whatever man, you're talking a whole bunch of nonsense like always...

Whatever man, you're talking a whole bunch of nonsense like always...

And you're as useless as ever.

In other news, the sky is blue, and people who vote for Kevin Owens are rather dense

Hey, relax. I didn't make up the rules. I didn't nominate Sting, either. But here we are... and I'm only about 15% serious.

I nominated The Man Called Steve. After years of training, the kid finally got the call-up and proceeded to make waves. He debuted at WrestleMania vs. Triple H and followed that up by stalking and almost defeating the WWE Champion. He probably would have won the title if not for suffering a disabling injury. We shouldn't hold it against him that his career was cut short.

I nominated The Man Called Steve. After years of training, the kid finally got the call-up and proceeded to make waves. He debuted at WrestleMania vs. Triple H and followed that up by stalking and almost defeating the WWE Champion. He probably would have won the title if not for suffering a disabling injury. We shouldn't hold it against him that his career was cut short.

See, OYDK, this is doing the joke well

We can't hold everyone up to Butcher's standards. Damn near everyone would be a failure.

I was blessed with the gift of mockery. It'd be blasphemy not to use it. Just got to be careful when picking a deity.

It was a joke nomination, but as Donald Trump proves, even joke campaigns can gain steam. I won't have fun with the nominations next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back