ROH "World's Greatest"

The Bearded One

Love is not admissable evidence.
Since we have discussions for big upcoming shows, why don't we discuss the other shows as well? ROH will present "World's Greatest" the night before the iPPV, and for a supposed "B" show, it actually looks really good. Here's the card so far:

Six Man Main Event- “World’s Greatest” Collide
ROH World Champion Roderick Strong and World Tag Team Champions The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli) with Truth Martini, Shane Hagadorn, & Sara Del Rey vs. Davey Richards and Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benajmin & Charlie Haas)

Top Contenders Collide
Homicide vs. El Generico

Survival of the Fittest Finals Rematch
Eddie Edwards vs. Kenny King

Special Challenge Match
Michael Elgin with Truth Martini vs. World TV Champion Christopher Daniels

Special Attraction #1
Jay Briscoe vs. Kyle O’Reilly

Special Attraction #2
Mark Briscoe vs. “The Prodigy” Mike Bennett

This top half of this show looks absolutely awesome in every sense of the word. I'm not saying the bottom half looks bad, but the top of the card is stacked. Eddie Edwards and Kenny King should be a very good match and I have no idea who will win. I'm loving how Edwards is ever so slowly climbing the ranks of ROH and I expect him to get a World Title match some time this year.

Homicide and Generico is one of the biggest matches ROH could put on right now. Generico has been red hot for well over a year now and has been putting on great matches almost every time he steps into the ring. If the Homicide of old shows up, we will have a great match here. Homicide will most likely win to set up his match with Roderick Strong at the 9th Anniversary Show.

The main event looks amazing. I know they did something similar to start the year, but this looks better than the Champions vs All-Stars match (from the sounds of it was a great show). This match alone will probably sell cpoies of the DVDs, it should be that good. I expect either Davey Richards or WGTT to get the win.

This is going to be Wolfdemons first ROH live ROH show (lucky bastard getting to see ROH live), and it looks like he picked a very good card to go to.

Ah yes my first ROH show and I can't wait. The main event is going to be absolutely fantastic. When this event was announced I was really hoping they would announce a great tag team match and they didn't fail to deliver. I would personally like it better if it were just KOR vs WGTT but this will be awesome too. I have been a huge fan of Generico for awhile now and I hope he puts on something great at this show. I know that WGTT is doing a meet and greet but hopefully I can get a few more autographs or pictures too. I would love more than anything to get a meet and greet with Chris Daniels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back