ROH on Destination America LD 8.7.2015 - The Lethal Era Begins

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
2vhucud.jpg

[YOUTUBE]gFEaLchfI9c[/YOUTUBE]

This week on Ring of Honor Television you will witness the fall out of Ring of Honor's epic Pay Per View, Best in The World '15: Battle of The Belts! We will see 2 great matches and hear from the new Undisputed ROH World & World Television Champion Jay Lethal.

We kick things off with "The 24/7 Party" Dalton Castle taking on Japanese sensation Takaaki Watanabe. Castle is fresh off an impressive victory over Silas Young at BITW '15 and looking to get into title contention in Ring of Honor. Watanabe is looking to find his groove here in ROH as well. Can Castle overcome the awesome power of Watanabe? Can Watanabe see beyond the mind game of Castle? Two youngsters with a lot of upside battle this week!

New Undisputed ROH World & World Television Champion Jay Lethal will speak his first words as dual champion. The world will be waiting to hear what this once in a lifetime superstar has to say about his unique spot in professional wrestling history.

The main event this week will is a huge 6 Man Tag Team Match: The Kingdom (Adam Cole, IWGP Heavyweight Matt Taven & Michael Bennett w/Maria Kanellis) take on reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) & "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin. With whispers of dissension in The Kingdom, it will be interesting to see how they all get along in this match. reDRagon and Michael Elgin are coming off losses of their own and desperately need to get back on the winning side of things. Can The Queen, Maria Kanellis, keep The Kingdom together and lead them to a much needed win? Or is the technique of reDRagon and the amazing strength of Elgin too much for the embattled trio? One thing we do know is this will not be a main event you will want to miss!

Tune in and find out why Ring of Honor television is the best wrestling on the planet. Its Wednesday night at 8:00 pm EDT/7:00 pm CDT on Destination America!

...this is the new lighting set-up, Dragon?

It's better than what I've seen the last few weeks, but still pretty bad.

If ROH could have a Lucha Underground presentation it would do wonders for the product!

...this is the new lighting set-up, Dragon?

It's better than what I've seen the last few weeks, but still pretty bad.

Nope, it's not theirs, it's Terminal 5's. They have a lighting rig that they haven't used yet. It'll probably debut at the Las Vegas TV taping.

If ROH could have a Lucha Underground presentation it would do wonders for the product!

I don't think ROH is in the game of losing thousands of dollars at every TV taping for over the top production which only 65,000 people watch a week.

reDragon is fucking great, shame I think they're going to split for a while as they've done everything they can as a team.

singles push for O'Reilly? I'd love to see him hold one of the belts. I think I actually prefer O'Reilly solo to reDRagon

For those that didn't see NJPW Dominion last weekend, The Kingdom defended the tag titles against Bullet Club...

The Kingdom lost the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Titles back to Gun & Gallows. And Gallows superkicked Maria off the ring apron. Glorious moment. Just further plays into the crumbling of The Kingdom, I for one can't wait until Cole gets away from the other 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back