ROH on Destination America LD 15.7.2015 - Lethal vs. Briscoe, Sydal vs. Page

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
2yyxkzp.jpg

[YOUTUBE]CFk9NVvbK1E[/YOUTUBE]

The fallout from Best in the World '15: Battle of the Belts continues as the World TV Championship is up for grabs.

Tonight at 7/8C on Destination America, Jay Lethal returns to action for the first time since the defining night in his career when he puts the ROH World TV Championship on the line against the Sussex County Chicken, Mark Briscoe, and Mark will have One Dirty Briscoe in his corner to combat any potential shenanigans from Truth Martini. Can Mark bring gold back to Sandy Fork and gain a measure of revenge for his brother, or will the Greatest First Generation Wrestler continue his dominance as the World TV Champion?

Also on tonight's episode, The Decade's Adam Page will be out to make an example out of ACH's tag team partner and friend, #Reborn Matt Sydal. Page's issues with ACH continue but Sydal posses a whole other challenge to prodigy of The Decade. Will Sydal shut Page down or will The Decade be too much?

Tune in and find out why Ring of Honor television is the best wrestling on the planet. Its Wednesday night at 8:00 pm EDT/7:00 pm CDT on Destination America!

It may just be me, but the picture I linked to of Mark Briscoe is now showing a car engine.

I'll allow it.

Car engine, tonight on Ring of Honor!

They've got me more interested in The Decade in the last few weeks than I've been since just after they debuted. Still don't know what the goal is. Corino vs. Whitmer or Steve vs. Colby?

Briscoes, Strong & ODB vs. The House of Truth.

I don't know what the rest of the show will be, but that by itself sounds good on paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back