Rock Region, Minneapolis Subregion, First Round: (3) Undertaker vs. (30) Carlos Colon

Who Wins This Match?

• Undertaker

• Carlos Colon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Rock Region, Minneapolis Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Target-Center-Vegetated-Roof.jpg

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_undertaker.png

#3. Undertaker

Vs.

carlos-colon-1.jpg

#30. Carlos Colon

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

'Taker FTW.

Really don't know what to say. Umm, 'Taker is better. Also, I believe Colon's offspring were once in the ring when 'Taker cleared it coming back or something.

Vote 'Taker

I'm sure most people are not aware of Colon's career or achievements, but I'm going to save my breath here, because frankly, it doesn't matter. Undertaker is going to steamroll his way through this match, and set himself for another deep run. He's just too fucking great to not win.

Colon held the WWC World Title a record 26 times and has a forehead that looks like ground beef. Not too shabby.

Taker is an icon though. Just think, he took a cartoon character and turned it into one of the most dominant forces in WWE history.

Colon would likely bleed pretty badly after Taker took him to town, and hit the Tombstone for three.

Undertaker wins this and it's not even close. Colon was huge in the WWC in Puerto Rico, but isnt that his own company?? Of course he was going to book himself to win the belt about 30 fucking times.

The Deadman is a true icon of the business, who had the talent to take what on paper is a ridiculous character and make it last over a quarter of a century! He is one of the few wrestlers who truly trancends eras and generations while remaining a top level star in all of them. He's beaten everyone from Hogan to Austin, Rock to Michaels. He wins this in a landslide with a chokeslam and tombstone.

Carlos would need help from a few guys to take down his opponent here. Taker has had one of the best careers ever and did it by beating those better than Colon. This is an easy vote for me.

Oh the humanity.

I've watched Carly wrestle, and it looked like what would happen if David Arquette had been booked to decisively beat Goldberg. He wrestles like a MadTv parody of the theory of human evolution, the marks in the crowd shriek every time he does one of his fucking stupid dances or appears to have psyched out his opponent. Add to all this, it's very likely that he was a conspirator in Bruiser Brody's murder.

The Undertaker is a more composed version of Bruiser Brody, he's a gigantic badass who intimidates the audience as well as he intimidates his opponents.

If you ever flew Carly out of Puerto Rico for a wrestling match, he wouldn't be able to wear Curtis Axel's boots. In his prime, Carly was a piss-poor performer who only won because it made him feel good about himself and fans back then were fucking stupid. Classifying him as a legend is absolute bullshit, he only survived because fans accepted any stupid shit you threw at them back then. They truly believed that he was their Puerto Rican hero and that his feats in the ring were due to their enthusiasm for him, at least Hogan could deliver a fucking promo. I put Carly Colon in the same category as Power Uti of Nigeria, he's only over in a place where the marks believe that everything is real.

The Undertaker wouldn't just turn this contest into a blood-soaked shoot, he would force Carly into a nightmare that would make Freddy Kreuger cringe. The fight wouldn't be over until a now quadriplegic Carly is being wheeled out while receiving emergency blood transfusions and organ donations, with "Frank Goodish" permanently carved into his abdomen and forehead.

Vote Undertaker, vote never put a disgrace to humanity like Carly in this tournament ever again.

As much as I have started to dislike The Undertaker since last year, I can't argue that He will lose to Carlos Colon.

He is truly a wrestling legend and the undefeated streak of 21-0 is enough for Taker to go over Colon.

An easy win for Phenom via Hell's Gate.

Undertaker isn't going to waste a Tombstone on this douchebag. Undertaker will win this one in 3 minutes with a Last Ride. Then he'll walk out of the ring awaiting his next victim.

If this were San Juan, Carly has the chance to play Hogan toppling the latest monster. But nope, this is USA, and Taker trounces him like he would Carly's son.

edit: Accidentally voted for Carlos. Oh well. It's not like that's going to make a difference.

If this were San Juan, Carly has the chance to play Hogan toppling the latest monster. But nope, this is USA, and Taker trounces him like he would Carly's son.

edit: Accidentally voted for Carlos. Oh well. It's not like that's going to make a difference.

Even in that scenario, I'd still take Taker. Taker beat Hogan, dawg. In Amurica. During Hulkamania. And got cheered.

I don't care if this match is on the Moon, vote Taker.

Some people being quite disrespectful of Carlos Colon up in here, but the reality is, he was a pretty handy worker and a huge deal in his territory. The Undertaker is the best gimmick wrestler ever though, and as a result I don't think there's much of a debate to be had.

Colon smokes the Undertaker's ass. Plain and simple. Carlos has defeated the likes of Ox Baker, The Invader, Sadistic Steve Strong, Abdullah The Butcher, Bruiser Brody and of course. The legend himself. The Icon. The untouchable, unbeatable, Greatest Of All Time Holy Grail of professional wrestling. Ray Gonzalez.

What does the Undertaker have as far as victories? Shawn Michaels? Hercules Ayala would snap him with a Full Nelson. Colon burned his face off. Triple H? All that cerebralness is useless against Abby and we all know Carlos has a forehead harder than any Samoan. Brock Lesnar? Bitch. A Bruiser Brody wannabe. Colon's beaten the original.

Vote for the truth. Vote for Colon. Or he'll fork you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back