Rock Region, Birmingham Subregion, Second Round:(3)Andre the Giant vs. (14) Booker T.

Discussion in 'Rock Region' started by klunderbunker, Mar 25, 2017.

?

Who Wins This Match?

1. Andre the Giant

2. Booker T.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

This is a second round match in the Rock Region, Birmingham Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#3. Andre the Giant

Vs.

[​IMG]

#14. Booker T.

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

2. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

Poor Booker T. This is such a bad match up for him. None of his offense is going to work vs the giant. Andre throws Booker T around the ring, big giant elbow drop for the pin.

Vote Andre.

3. SSJPhenom

SSJPhenom The Phenom of WZ

That sucka Booker T is going to lose here and lose badly. What a bad draw for the Booker Man. I literally can't even come up with a way that he could possibly win this match.

Vote Andre.

4. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

Booker T: Can you dig it!? SUCK...Ah shit.

*Andre rings Booker's neck*

Andre: CAN I DIG IT!? CAN I DIG IT!?

Vote Andre

5. ShinChan

ShinChan Gone. For. Good.

I would have liked The Miz to go over Booker T in the first round but oh well.

Regardless of that, Andre should and will win this match. Booker T was good for midcard and occasionally main eventing but Andre? He was a legend. The Eighth Wonder of the world won't have much problem to obliterate Booker T.

Vote Andre.

6. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

Andre was nearly invincible in the Northeast. Outside of that he often lost. But those were against the industry's top stars.

Booker was very popular in his heyday, but even in WCW he never got close to matching Andre's popularity. And those that did beat Andre outside of the Northeast were all far more popular than Booker as well.

I can't see the Book man going much further. Gotta give this one to Andre.

Spidey likes this.
  7. Dmbfantomas

Dmbfantomas Bald Billy was Better

Booker T can win this if he can hit the Harlem Hangover. I just have no possible idea how he'd realistically get to that point, to have Andre down that long.

Vote Andre.

8. Tastycles

Tastycles Turn Bayley heel

Andre The Giant is one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time. For all of Booker T's successes, he hasn't really transcended professional wrestling. Sorry to break that to you D-Man.

Andre wins.