Road to WrestleMania (YouTube Series)

NotoriousMEAT

TWITTER: @Son_Broku
n5697k.png

This is the series Rated R and I have been talking about and working on and now the FIRST episode is up! We're starting after Armageddon 2008. I'm running the RAW brand while Rated R handles SmackDown. Our goal is to create and insanely epic WrestleMania 25 as opposed to the one we got in real life that was handicapped by personal agendas. The idea obviously is to go past WrestleMania 25, but each year will be built around and lead up to WrestleMania!

Road to WrestleMania Volume 1, part 1!
http://youtu.be/yhyG6vgstCQ

TWO THINGS!

1. We're aware that this form of booking and story telling isn't going to be for everyone. Some people prefer the long detailed stories. The step by step process of each and every show. And I admit, I love those shows. But neither of us have the time for that anymore. But there's still that need to express our creativity and passion for this. I'm willing to bet more people will sit through the entirety of a 4-5 minute video, than actually read 40,000-100,000 word shows.

2. The format of our show includes YouTube annotations. Unfortunately we were unaware that YouTube annotations DO NOT appear on mobile devices. If you try to watch the above episode on a phone or tablet, you most likely aren't gonna see the captions across the video. Thus rendering the entire video useless. If you want to give our video and shot, you need to get to a desktop or laptop.

Thanks guys!

OK guys, nice to see you trying something different. Ultimately, I doubt many people are going to comment much because there's not enough to get your teeth into. I'll be interested to see what the Royal Rumble PPV looks like in terms of detail and presentation but I don't see this ever getting to a point where it becomes must read (see) because I can't engage. I understand what you're doing it for - but I don't think it'll work for many people I'm afraid.

Quick note - the SMACKDOWN one used a shorter period of time between annotations and I didn't have time to read them fully before they disappeared. I know that I can use the pause button but for the sake of it taking a few seconds longer to upload/play, I'd suggest lengthening the gap.

GCB

Yeah I'm very new to the video making thing and still learning as far as how to do things. I'm gonna try next time to make the annotations stay up longer.

Thanks for checking out the videos at least GCB. Hope you'll stick with it cause I think we got some good stuff planned.

Just finished up checking out your first installments. Overall I was very pleased with the format. Not that I am opposed to the text versions of BTB but this was a very nice change of pace. It will be interesting to see what develops. I will say I was expecting the two of you actually speaking and spelling out your plans. I guess I had something like the “Guests Booker” videos in my head.

Nice start and I look forward to following from here on out.

Thanks for the comments guys. I did mention this wouldn't be everyone. Some would enjoy the quick pace and being able to follow a simple story, some would want more detail. Just how it is. The plan is to attract the YouTube crowd more than anything anyways. We just post them here as a way to get the vids out there. The same format worked for me a few years back. I may be out of luck trying to recreate the magic, but it's worth a shot. Hope you keep watching.

34y74pl.jpg

Our first pay-per-view!!

Road to WrestleMania volume 1, part 3
THE ROYAL RUMBLE
http://youtu.be/TiNbnKjlbg8

Sorry for the delay. As I mentioned previously I've been a bit distracted lately with new videos games and almost a 2 week holiday vacation. But the video is finally up and I hope you all enjoy.

We still haven't worked out exactly what our Pay-Per-View formula is going to be. On one hand, I like the idea of a simple continuation of the story. But on the other hand, a Pay-Per-View is a pay off and deserves a little more substance. Until we figure that out... enjoy this simple continuation of our story haha. The Royal Rumble! Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back