Ricky Ortiz to SmackDown!

AnthonyMango/NoFate007

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
And the crowd goes...........SILENT.

Nobody cares about this guy. He should've just been drafted to "released". Yet another draft move that doesn't help Smackdown in the slightest bit.

They still have this guy.

Anyways this pick or entire draft has been a waste so far. Nobody gives a fuck about Ortiz. I think their just gonna can his ass eventually so this is definitely a waste of a pick.

Who cares about Ortiz? He'll more than likely become Khali's lunch on Smackdown. This guy isn't worth a penny in WWE, they just need to can him.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

What a wasted draft pick. He is awful. Braden Walker was more entertaining than this guy! That towel thing is stupid and it will never get him over, plus he is even worse in the ring than on the mic. He should have been future endeavored MONTHS ago!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he never even debuts than just gets the axe, like Palumbo in last year's draft. The only good thing about his matches are that I can go to the kitchen for a snack without waiting for a commercial.

_

LOL.

My prediction is that this guy is released before the end of the year. If it doesn't happen... I will suffer from a heart attack because of shock. I've hated the guy since day one, and if he couldn't even get air time on ECW, how the fuck does the WWE expect this guy to succeed on Smackdown!? They might as well had traded him to Raw to become another jobber to Triple H.

At least then he'll get some air time.

Here's my guess for Ricky's future: He'll never appear on Smackdown, and will be wished well in his future endeavors.

When Tiffany got the spot as interim GM on ECW, I figured it was the only way that Ricky would get a push. Now that he's not there, it's obviously not going to happen. The only way he gets TV time, or gets anywhere near gold, is if they ut him on a tag team. Even then, who would he team with, and what would they fight for??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back