Ric Flair & Bad Bunny

Discussion in 'Wrestling Spam Zone' started by ABMorales787, Dec 8, 2017.

1. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

[YOUTUBE]gpIBmED4oss[/YOUTUBE]

For those who don't know, which is probably everyone, Bad Bunny is the biggest sensation in Latin music these days having a powerful social media following and overall media too. He's also a big wrestling fan which you'll figure out the second you see him with his colorful outfits and carrying the Big Gold Belt everywhere.

He's also a massive wrestling fan quoting wrestlers left and right. Stone Cold, NWO, figures from Puerto Rico (where he's from). And it all culminated with his latest single. Where he co-stars with none other than Ric Flair who looks so hilariously happy to be in this music video.

Funny rumor going about is that WWE wants him to make a song for Wrestlemania. He was in fact backstage at WM33. 26,000,000 views in a week kinda warrants the idea. And in one of the oddest things ever, Baron Corbin is a big fan. He's actually an overall fan of the island it seems since he vacations there often. Not much to discuss. Just a trivia note.

2. Da Prophet

Da Prophet Mid-Card Championship Winner

But remember that according to Meltzer that Ric Flair isn't a pop culture icon.

3. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

That argument hurt my head. Though I found Satin just insisting over and over to be annoying.

4. Pika

Pika Pre-Show Stalwart

Didn't even know he said that. When Jericho vs Omega first broke he pretty clearly pretended to know it had a high possibility of it happening at Wrestle Kingdom. Then in his recent interview with Jericho he said he had no idea and completely ignored saying it. Starting to get why people hate him more.

Cool how far Ric's reach is really. He's bigger than I remember sometimes.

5. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become

I dig his love for pro wrestling but that music video made me cringe.

6. Jeff Deliverer of Mail

Jeff Deliverer of Mail Money for nothin, chicks for free
    E-Fed Mod

How do people like this get any recognition from the music world? I'm not saying I'm better at rapping but holy shit, his tone doesn't change AT ALL through the entire song, I wanted to run out on the street so a bus could hit me just so the song would end.

Did I mention he sounds like crap yet? Fuck!

enviousdominous likes this.
  7. enviousdominous

enviousdominous Behold my diction

Bad Bunny is what would happen if Def Jam signed Napoleon Dynamite.

8. BaconBits

BaconBits WZ Czar of Steaks

It still amazes me how upset people get about Meltzer’s opinions. Dude knows the type of people stupid enough to give him money for his opinions and panders his whole shtick to them, social media included. Can’t knock the hustle.