[Request/Offer] Feedback Thread

I've got feedback done for my opponents and Blade/Beckford. I'll do Baller and Remix and then I'm taking a break.

For the record, I'd love some feedback too from anyone that gets some time.

Hey all. I was fighting with myself over what kind of direction to take with Gordito for my latest RP, and I rather like the one I picked. That being said, I'd love to know what anyone else thinks of it. Rep will be given, can't make promises of feedback quite yet because I know there are people I *still* owe feedback to from ages back that I feel I must get to first if I have the time to. Thanks ahead of time.

I'll feed you back after the show as I never feedback opponents.

All right, people. I'll do some feedback for the next 3-4 people that ask for it. That includes RDV, so you needn't bother asking.

I'd quite like some back but that's your own choice entirely.

So, who wants some?

Oh Dave can I have some feedback?! Oh wait...I'm special :)

Erm yeah Dave, I'll hit some feedback to you 'cos I've read your RP over quite a few times since seeing it.

But anyone else who can get me some, it'll be nice.

All right, people. I'll do some feedback for the next 3-4 people that ask for it. That includes RDV, so you needn't bother asking.

I'd quite like some back but that's your own choice entirely.

So, who wants some?

Right here, fella! You'll get some back with some rep.

OK, Champ.

Blade and RDV so far, I'll do 2 or maybe 3 more.

Anyone who wishes to give me feedback, I'll appreciate it. I won't be able to return the favour, but you'll recieve rep and maybe some brief points in that format as well.

I got my bro Numbers some Feedback as soon as I finish my own RP. I will also get the Funkmaster and anyone else willing to do feedback for feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back