[Request/Offer] Feedback Thread

Anyone who asked me for Feedback will get it ASAP, things popped up that I couldn't get around & stopped me from doing it when I said I would.

I will attempt to do feedback-for-feedback this round, being it's a PPV. If I don't get you this round, remind me that I owe you next round.

I think I'll give some FB to everyone who has RP'd so far. Would like some FB back if you can give it once I've posted my RP.

I have just finished my first RP and I am requesting FeedBack. I will of course give rep in return. Also I am offering FeedBack so who wants some?

I'll get round to some feedback tomorrow.

However if someone would like to give me some this evening it would be swell. I put a ton of time in it and it's a different style to normal.

I'll do a small amount of feedback for this round so the first four people to ask will receive this magical treat.

I have just finished my first RP and I am requesting FeedBack. I will of course give rep in return. Also I am offering FeedBack so who wants some?

Go for it.

[QUOTE="Hollywood" Prophet;3593175]I'll do a small amount of feedback for this round so the first four people to ask will receive this magical treat.

Go for it.[/QUOTE]

I want some and I'll give you some green stuff.

[QUOTE="Hollywood" Prophet;3593175]I'll do a small amount of feedback for this round so the first four people to ask will receive this magical treat.

Go for it.[/QUOTE]

please.

I'm willing to do some feedback for 2-3 people. Let me know if you want it and I'll do the best I can to help.

Feedback or rep would be appreciated. Thanks, guys.

Hey, guys!

I'm feeling festive so if you want some feedback along with my opponents, who I will be doing anyway, then give me a shout in here.

Remember I'm on my phone though, so feedback may be short and sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back