[Request/Offer] Feedback Thread

If you feedback me do it with Crocks as it's a team effort. Cheers bitches.

Three "Kermit Feedback" tokens are now available. Get them while they are available.

KermitToken.png
KermitToken.png
KermitToken.png

I'll take one of the remaining two! Btw - who is it that I owe feedback to from the last PPV round?

And I wouldn't mind some more feedback for my RP this week. Feedback will be given in return.

I'll take one of the remaining two! Btw - who is it that I owe feedback to from the last PPV round?

And I wouldn't mind some more feedback for my RP this week. Feedback will be given in return.

In all fairness, I think I want to pick up the trend of "not reviewing my opponent." Sorry bro.

Baller has one, two remain!

Can we share? :shrug:

Ok gentlemen, this is a new thing I have planned for how I do feedback for now on. I will do feedback for everyone who puts their predictions in the Prediction thread. (Except for Creative if they ask nice enough.) (And DDP because I owe him from last round. :p) Sound fair enough?

If anyone wishes to give me any sort of feedback concerning my RP, I shall (hopefully) give you a detailed response back.

Cheers bro, I'll rep when I can (need to spread).

I need to spread as well.

The fact that this RP was the first of mine you've read makes me chuckle, as generally my character is nothing like this. I'm still proud of what Lee and I did as a unit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back