Request A Tutorial

I feel like I'm treading on toes here but I was wondering if anyone had some good tutorials just for how to make basic signatures or avatars (not animated), how to use brushes so that the specific piece actually looks like art and maybe even some text tutorials? It's bland and you don't need to provide me with all of them, even just one or two links would be good. Of course I'm only a beginner and I've looked at people like Doc and Theo who are constantly popping out just purely amazing stuff and it's like, I know I can't be as good as them but I'd just like to know how to make something that I can at least be proud of. If it is too hard for you than that is fine and I'm not in a rush, I can wait, it'd just be super if I could just get something!

Hey, I was wondering if I someone better with Photoshop could do something for me. Basically, I love the style of the poster below and particularly the effect that is used on Johnny Cash.

Johnny_Cash_by_TravisSmall.jpg

If someone could help me out and do a tutorial (or indeed just give a link) on how to get that effect, that would be awesome and they will get repped multiple times.

I'll try and knock something up for you a little later, bro.

Here's what I have:

2u5u8tg.png

I'll make a tutorial, if you think this is what you were looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back