Request a Sig From TPP

http://i25.tinypic.com/ortefr.jpg
ortefr.jpg

Awesome sigs, was wondering if you could put one together for me. Was thinking Randy Orton and Michael McGillicutty in the foreground with their respective father's in the background and the words "Evolution...Perfected " running along the bottom. Would be perfect if Evolution was infront of Orton and his dad and Perfected was in front of McGillicutty and Mr. Perfect.

Heyyy can you make me a sig of the Undertaker and Kane with a blue backround and maybe 2 pics of each of them. For the text, make it say Brothers Of Destruction. Thanks

hey do you think you could make me a sig of the nexus seven with wade barrett in the middle and black and yellow with their symbol ? thanks man

Hey man outstanding sigs! I just wanted to know if you could make me a sig with Jeff Hardy winning the WWE title and like a pic on each side with him doing a swanton and another one with him doing the Hardy Boyz taunt. Also can you use like an electric blue kind of background. Thanks man! My sig is kind of bad lol as you can see.

Heyyy can you make me a sig of the Undertaker and Kane with a blue backround and maybe 2 pics of each of them. For the text, make it say Brothers Of Destruction. Thanks

Cant do that man. You just got a sig from WIA and around here, you cant keep changing your sig. You need to wait before you request another one.

Cant do that man. You just got a sig from WIA and around here, you cant keep changing your sig. You need to wait before you request another one.

Heyy TTP. Take it easy on him. To be honest with you, that's my younger brother. He has no idea about the sigs. I told him that he should wait a little bit before making an account here on WZ but he insisted. Sorry for your time.

I don't need a sig I need a graphic

So tomorrow I start the Superstars LD. And I need a Graphic of Chavo and MVP with the Superstars logo in the backroudn like a card being shown and one with Maters and Trent Barreta. No words or anything. Rep and Credit will be given

can i have one, it's okay if you say no though. I would like a Batman sig(the animated series cartoon Batman) please

I want Batman and Robin in it. I want Batman wearing the WWE title and Robin wearing the divas title. can you use this picture please:

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Batman-Animated-01.jpg

I would worship you 4 life if you can make this, again it's okay if you say no

Sorry but I'm not very good at putting belts on people. Anything else I could possibly do?

Okay use the batman and robin picture, change the background and put in words "Nexus doesn't stand a chance against us"

that would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back