Request a Review From KB

Appreciate all the reviews. Fun reading whether I agree or not. I've read many of them over the past year or so but can't recall if I've seen either of the first two SuperClash events reviewed(believe I do remember seeing one for SuperClash 3). Sorry for not taking the time to look myself but this is a pretty long thread. If they have already been posted, please disregard this. If they haven't been reviewed, I'd enjoy reading them!

Okay...

Although its just one match pulled out of a giant multi-week round robin tourney, the recent Best Of The Super Juniors encounter between Will Ospreay and Ricochet has created an immense amount of buzz, both for its originality and quality as well as for its loudly voiced critics, most notably Vader whose comments have caused the match to go more viral more quickly than possibly any non WWE match in history. Other outspoken old school types like Cornette have also predictably come out to shit on the contest, while many pro wrestlers have conversely come out in awe and heaped praise on it.

So here's your chance KB. Please give us a match review:

The match portion itself(minus entrances, etc.) is only about 16-17 minutes, and well worth your time no matter which way you fall on it due to the viral nature of the match and the widespread views surrounding it.

I don't do stand alone matches but I might have to make an exception for this.

I know that you typically don't. It was just a guess that the buzz and varying strong opinions could potentially make this match worth breaking that rule. I'd never ask you to review an entire night of the tourney, but I am curious to see where you fall on this.

Given what I've seen from it, I wouldn't bet on you liking my thoughts on it.
I don't really give a damn if you rip it to pieces as long as you state why logically, instead of coming off like a jaded old timer who can no longer be taken seriously when it comes to modern wrestling, like Cornette. I often enjoy your reviews more when I disagree.

Okay...

Although its just one match pulled out of a giant multi-week round robin tourney, the recent Best Of The Super Juniors encounter between Will Ospreay and Ricochet has created an immense amount of buzz, both for its originality and quality as well as for its loudly voiced critics, most notably Vader whose comments have caused the match to go more viral more quickly than possibly any non WWE match in history. Other outspoken old school types like Cornette have also predictably come out to shit on the contest, while many pro wrestlers have conversely come out in awe and heaped praise on it.

So here's your chance KB. Please give us a match review:

The match portion itself(minus entrances, etc.) is only about 16-17 minutes, and well worth your time no matter which way you fall on it due to the viral nature of the match and the widespread views surrounding it.

http://kbwrestlingreviews.com/2016/06/03/will-ospreay-vs-ricochet/

Urban Wrestling Federation: First Blood.

It's certainly... different and somewhat entertaining. The promotion has guys like Eddie Kingston, Homicide, and Ricky Ortiz. The promotion has a YouTube channel with their shows on it for free. It's definitely different than WWE, TNA, and all of the other major promotions but it's pretty entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back