Report about the Survivor Series main event...

... Brock freakin Lesnar vs Jinder fucking Mahal.

That Jinder train Vince is riding is getting out of hand. Lesnar vs a chickenshit heel for once will be entertaining though and I really really want to see Mahal get destroyed. Like Really Really. And this goons as well.

CAN YOU IMAGINE JINDER SURVIVING LESNAR LIKE HE DID WITH THE REST????

Yeah actually. DQ or count out at least. No way he'll pin the guy who one F5 pinned Strowman. Current Jinder is booked not only like he is physically capable, but incredibly smart to. Mahal really has handled all his major opponents on a 50/50 ground or better for well over a few minutes in all of his matches. When it's equal or his opponent gets a slight ledge up he uses the S. Brothers on the outside to get the upper hand. Then one finisher. Clean pin.

It really isn't like J&J Security stacked with Kane and even possibly HHH and Randy Orton assisting Rollins against one guy. This is like a guy booked like Samoa Joe + with assistance from two people on the outside and a finisher that hasn't been combated successfully yet. It's no longer ridiculous to pretend Jinder isn't incredibly strong in the WWE universe Lol.

... Brock freakin Lesnar vs Jinder fucking Mahal.

That Jinder train Vince is riding is getting out of hand. Lesnar vs a chickenshit heel for once will be entertaining though and I really really want to see Mahal get destroyed. Like Really Really. And this goons as well.

CAN YOU IMAGINE JINDER SURVIVING LESNAR LIKE HE DID WITH THE REST????

Now THIS I have to see for myself.

If this actually happens, I am going to be so pumped. Why? Because that means two things.

1. Jinder's getting his ass kicked.
2. The Singh Goons are gonna go flying around, trying to kill themselves for sport.

Jinder beating Lesnar is so stupid that I might just have to see it. Id rather not but if it is to happen I do need to see this. There is just no way it could happen. Oh wait are the Tiny Boys gonna hold Lesnar down while Mahal pounds the Crap out of him. If the match is to happen any result is possible apart from Mahal winning with a 1,2,3. Maybe he wins by DQ somehow but he doesn't pin.

As for the match, it looks like it's going to Survivor Series will focus on Raw vs Smackdown again which I like. It gives us all fresh matches and potential dream matches and that makes Survivor Series important again if you ask me. Wel maybe not important but puts confirms it's spot in the big 4. I'd rather a Brock and Nakamura match but that's just asking for too much isn't it.

Brock ain't dropping the title anyway, so why the hell not just put him in a non-title match. I kind of wish Jinder's ass-whupping that everyone wants to see was being given to somebody else, other than the guy who's already the most over person on the roster and will remain so no matter what he does but, eh, at least it's something.

Hopefully he throws Jinder so far he clears Suplex City and lands in Jobberville where he belongs.

I'm intrigued. Jinder is a duff champion but they're committed to pushing him, so this could be more competitive than expected.

I wonder if Lesnar has even heard of Jinder.

I wonder if Lesnar has even heard of Jinder.

LHDQhKz.gif

I bet they have the same "doctor" who sorts out their cycles.

I dont mind. Give me that, traditional 5vs5 in Shield, Strowman and one more(maybe Joe) vs AJ, KO, Zayn, Orton and one more, Girls 5vs5 where I could see Asuka vs Charlotte and I am happy. Kinda like RAW vs Smackdown matches. No real prize but bragging rights(get it Coral, because there was PPV of same name), you have to suspend kayfabe a bit to work because you have faces and heels at same team, but could be fun matches that you dont get to see now when you have brand split.

Jinder beating Lesnar is so stupid that I might just have to see it. Id rather not but if it is to happen I do need to see this. There is just no way it could happen. Oh wait are the Tiny Boys gonna hold Lesnar down while Mahal pounds the Crap out of him. If the match is to happen any result is possible apart from Mahal winning with a 1,2,3. Maybe he wins by DQ somehow but he doesn't pin.

As for the match, it looks like it's going to Survivor Series will focus on Raw vs Smackdown again which I like. It gives us all fresh matches and potential dream matches and that makes Survivor Series important again if you ask me. Wel maybe not important but puts confirms it's spot in the big 4. I'd rather a Brock and Nakamura match but that's just asking for too much isn't it.

You mean the guy that can't beat Jinder? It would be stupid to waste a Lesser match on that.

I also would like to see Khali get invited to Suplex City, if they use him. Imagine then Jinder, standing on his own, all of his goons are gone, face to face with extinction.

I'm turning kayfabe for that one. Maybe 'cause it's a filler, but a good filler.

I hate the idea of this match. Why would you want any of your big time champions to look weak by losing to the other? Obviously, Mahal will get tossed around like a rag doll. It will make Smackdown look like the lesser brand by saying this is the best we have to offer, a guy who can't hold a candle to Lesnar. That's why I'm usually against these champion vs champion matches. Someone has to lose and when they do, where do they go from there?

I don't like the interpromotional matchups anyway, especially when it comes to the elimination matches. It's lazy booking, it's not like fans have any loyalty to one show or investment in which brand wins. Then they usually have those stupid-ass red or blue shirts too.

But champion vs champion just ends up making the loser look weak if it isn't done properly. No way Jinder wins if Vince wants to go with Roman toppling Lesnar at Mania.

The match will be shit too, since Lesnar is booked to do few moves and Jinder can't be made to look good by some of the best wrestlers in the world and he can't talk or emote for shit, so this match is going to be sold entirely by Heyman.

Wouldn't KO, Zayn, Jinder and Singh Brothers vs Team Shane make more sense?

Both are very sub par one vs one wrestlers. Brock only shines in triple threat or fatal four way matches where he can take a big bump and rest for awhile. Jinder has never been in a good match. This match will completely suck outside of possible shenanigans like the midget twins getting thrown into the crowds or somebody important interfering in the end. It'll suck, but I'll watch it anyway.

I'd watch just to see Brock thrown those tiny Singh brothers around.

First thing I thought of too, the Singh Brothers will learn to fly that night.

I'm not boycotting. It's not a big deal. I'll just close the Network app and play Madden instead.

No you won't, you will watch and complain about it later.

I think it will be highly entertaining watching Jinder get knocked so far he will have to pack a lunch to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back