Reigns vs Joe at Mania should be what WWE is looking at

Discussion in 'Wrestling Spam Zone' started by Khalifa, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Khalifa

Khalifa Where it at doe?

I mean that’s if you don’t want Reigns in the main event obviously. You could easily extend this Feud out to the Rumble without either guy actually wrestling each other, or even if it’s having a match but it ending in DQ or something. Really both guys should be in the Rumble and I know WWE sometimes like to double up guys into the Rumble match as well but if don’t let them have a singles match against each other at the Rumble then maybe fans get hell into a potential match between the two. Obviously throw both men in the Chamber as well to continue the feud. Hopefully it turns out to be this really anticipated tense match that was like 4 months in the making at Mania.

Problem is who is big enough to step into the main event role with Lesnar. Strowman has already taken on Lesnar to a kind of underwhelming match and then no one else is really over enough or anyone has any interest in fighting Lesnar. Bálor facing Lesnar would just be hilarious. I know Meltzer didn’t really take a stab at Finn, he was just ‘stating facts’, but I’d be interested in what he had to say about it.

2. Khalifa

Khalifa Where it at doe?

Just thought Miz deserves to main event after the awesome couple of years he has had, and the promos for Miz and Heymam/Lesnar would be cool but the match itself, probably not so much.

3. Hard Hit Prince

Hard Hit Prince Not really working as a

I don't ever want to see The Miz vs. Brock Lesnar. I agree that Miz deserves to headline WrestleMania, he has been nothing short of amazing with everyone he shared a story with for two years now. But, beating Lesnar is not good for Miz. It's not believable. He's a chicken shit heel, he should run from him, not looking to fight him. I would care a lot more for a Miz vs Bryan or vs. Styles. Heck, even The Rock. Not Lesnar though.

4. Aeon Mathix

Aeon Mathix Has Ascended

I would be all for Miz winning the rumble and challenging AJ at Mania. He's certainly deserved it.