Recent Impact Tapings

Discussion in 'The Bar Room' started by GhettoV1, Jan 17, 2018.

1. GhettoV1

GhettoV1 Pre-Show Stalwart

When will Impact Wrestling finish airing their episodes from Owatta and show the new footage from Orlando?

How would they explain the episodes of Bobby Lashley and EC3 included if rumors are true that they are WWE-bound?

2. Starkist

Starkist (To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

Impact doesn't think of these things it seems. It would be the Lucha Underground/Hernandez situation all over again.

3. wrestlingmasters55

wrestlingmasters55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

i think that the ottawa tapings will end either this week or next week because from what i've heard, they taped until the end of january which will lead them to the orlando tapings and thoses tapings will air until the april 22Th PPV.

So the thing is if the Rumor is True and EC3 does have a surprise spot at the royal rumble in 2 weeks then IMPACT will get free publicity from WWE because EC3 will be on their programming until at less end of March early april, same goes for Lashley.

4. It's Damn Real!

It's Damn Real! The undisputed, undefeated TNA &

Spoilers are not permitted in the Impact section. There's no way to have this conversation without them. I'm moving this to the Bar Room.

5. Hard Hit Prince

Hard Hit Prince Not really working as a

I don't see WWE debuting ECIII at the Royal Rumble because of that reason. Besides, he's probably coming with his old name.

Would be cool to see a Steph and Shane's cousin, but they already have Jordan to fill up the story of nepotism so that would be conter productive. Really, I see no reason to even hire ECIII in the first place. Maybe for NXT with a different gimmick. Drew McIntyre went to NXT and he was a bigger name and more talented. Will miss ECIII's old theme though.