• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rebook a PPV

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So I had the idea that it would be cool to pick a PPV and rewrite. It could be any any PPV and you can use any matches that were on the card or you can add any matches that you think would have been cool to add. Try to keep the card realistic and not just a bunch of dream matches. Pretty straight forward. Later anyone get write to say if they like the card better then the original. Also please include the results of the matches. If you want to also include the original card then it would make life a lot easier when comparing.

Summerslam Original Card
Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) (c) fought Kofi Kingston to a no contest[13] Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship 07:05

2 Melina defeated Alicia Fox (c)[14] Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship 05:20

3 The Big Show defeated The Straight Edge Society (CM Punk, Joseph Mercury, and Luke Gallows) (with Serena)[15] 3-on-1 Handicap Match 06:45

4 Randy Orton defeated Sheamus (c) via disqualification[16] Singles Match for the WWE Championship. If anyone had interfered in the match, they would have been suspended indefinitely. If Randy Orton lost, he could not get a rematch. 18:55

5 Kane (c) defeated Rey Mysterio[17] Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship 13:31

6 Team WWE (John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, John Morrison and R-Truth) defeated The Nexus (Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver and Darren Young)[18] Seven-on-seven elimination tag team match 35:18

New Card

Divas Battle Royal for Diva Title
All Raw divas

Swagger VS Kane WHC Match
I feel that this could have happened had Swagger still been under suspison. Would have been a very interesting athletic match.

Ziggler-Kofi-McIntyre-Christian Fatal Four Way for Intercontinental Title
I think this would have been a great build up before the
big elimination tag match between teamWWE and Team Nexus

Tag Team Title Match Hart Dynasty VS DudeBusters Vs Mysterio and Big Show Vs Gate Crashers.
Have always felt that Show would make an awesome tag team with a high flyer. Another pre main event match

Orton-Sheamus Cage Match for WWE title+original stipulations
I think that this would have been better eceived then the original match.

Team WWE VS Team NexusKeep it the same

I'm going to try Starrcade 94. I would of booked this as the first Flair/Hogan encounter in WCW. Also Stunning Steve Austin goes into Starrcade as US champ. I would of also booked certain wrestlers differently going into Starrcade.

Ric Flair vs Hulk Hogan- World Title Bout
Steve Austin vs Randy Savage- US Title Bout
Pretty Wonderful vs Stars and Stripes- Tag Title Bout
Johnny B Badd vs Arn Anderson- TV Title Bout
Sting vs Vader- No DQ
Harlem Heat vs Beefcake/Dave Sullivan-Street Fight

WARGAMES MATCH
Bunkhouse Buck/Terry Funk/Blacktop Bully/Southern Boys vs Dustin Rhodes/Hacksaw Duggan/Big Bubba Rogers/Nasty Boys

Steven Regal vs Fly'n Brian
Avalanche/Kevin Sullivan vs Bobby Eaton/Alex Wright- Bobby Eaton turns on Wright and forms tag team with Steve Kern
Jean Paul Leveque vs Diamond Dallas Page- Tape Fist

Money In The Bank 2011

Smackdown Money In The Bank Ladder match
Cody Rhodes def. Daniel Bryan & Kane & Alberto Del Rio & Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater & Ezekiel Jackson. It was an awesome match {I just swapped the participants in the MITB ladder matches a bit}. But it should have been Rhodes winning in this match and not Bryan as he was way more ready at the time.

Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
Kelly Kelly {C} def. Brie Bella. Keep the same - diva filler.

Singles match
Mark Henry def. The Big Show. Keep the same - it would be a good step in Henry's climb to the top as a future world title challenger.

Raw Money In The Bank Ladder match
Sheamus def, Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara & The Miz & Alex Riley & Dolph Ziggler & R Truth & Evan Bourne. Sheamus needed the win to turn face and become a world title chaser.

Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Wade Barrett {C} def. Randy Orton and Christian. Barrett wins the title at Extreme Rules from Christian. And Randy Orton will play the heel in the feud between him and Christian {just makes more sense for me..}.

Singles match for the WWE Championship - Punk's last day. If Cena loses he is fired
Cm Punk def. John Cena {C}. Keep the same - amazing 5+ star match.

Summer Slam 2011

Dark: Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
Kelly Kelly {C} def. Brie Bella.

WWE Championship Tournament - Semi Final
Rey Mysterio def. Sin Cara.

WWE Championship Tournament - Semi Final
Randy Orton def. Christian.

Tag Team No Disqualification match
The Awesome Truth {The Miz and R Truth} def. John Morrison and Alex Riley.

Fatal 4 Way match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Alberto Del Rio def. Smackdown Money In The Bank Holder Cody Rhodes {C} & Kofi Kingston & Ted Dibiase Jr.

Steel Cage match
Mark Henry def. Raw Money In The Bank Holder Sheamus

Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Wade Barrett {C} def. Daniel Bryan.

Singles match - If Cena loses he will be fired.
John Cena and Triple H fought to a No Contest after they were attacked by the Awesome Truth {The Miz and R Truth}.

Singles match for the Vacant WWE Championship
Rey Mysterio def. Randy Orton.

Unforgiven 2011 {Replacing Night Of Champions 2011}

Dark Match - Singles match
Zack Ryder def. Jack Swagger.

Triple Threat match for the WWE United States Championship
Alex Riley def. Dolph Ziggler {C} and John Morrison. Riley won by pinning Ziggler.

Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Sin Cara def. Alberto Del Rio {C} via a Disqualification. Have this be the base of a normal 2nd feud for Sin Cara {after the one with Rey} unlike the 2 sin cara's feud.

"Paper Bag" On A Pole match
Cody Rhodes def. Ted Dibiase Jr. After the match Sheamus attacked Rhodes.

Beth Pheonix def. Kelly Kelly {C}. Keep the same.

Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Air Boom {Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne} def. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel {C}. Have the title change happen here and screw the title reign of Otunga and McGillicutty.

Street Fight for the World Heavyweight Championship
Wade Barrett {C} def. Daniel Bryan. The climax of the 3 month feud - have Bryan go back to do midcard stuff - but look forward to see him in the world title picture later.

Tag Team Lumberjack Match
The Awesome Truth {The Miz and R Truth} def. Triple H and John Cena. The match comes as a result from Summer Slam. Have Miz and Truth go over to get more momentum.

Championship Scramble match for the WWE Championship
Rey Mysterio {C} def. Randy Orton & Christian & Sheamus & Mark Henry. A match to feature Mysterio as the champ and not in a 1 on 1 match with Orton again. Sheamus's MITB contract was NOT cashed in the match.

No Mercy 2011 {Replacing Hell In A Cell 2011}

Dark Match - Singles match
John Morrison def. David Otunga

Twenty Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal to determinate the No.1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship
Mark Henry won by last eliminating Daniel Bryan.

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
Alex Riley {C} and Dolph Ziggler fought to a No Contest.

Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Air Boom {C} def. The Awesome Truth via a Count Out after a distraction from Triple H. After the match they beat HHH with a 2 on 1 assult.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Team Del Rio {Alberto Del Rio & Heath Slater & Jack Swagger} def. Team Sheamus {Sheamus & Sin Cara & Zack Ryder}. Del Rio won by pinning Cara.

Singles match
Christian def. Smackdown Money In The Bank Winner Cody Rhodes.

Beth Pheonix {C} def. Kelly Kelly.

Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship with Randy Orton as the Special Guest Referee
The Big Show def. Wade Barrett {C}.

Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena def. Rey Mysterio {C}.

While I won't rebook the entire Summerslam '11 card, I can't for the life of me figure out why they didn't go ahead with John Cena vs Rey Mysterio for the WWE Championship.

Historical context; this is just after Money in the Bank 2011, when CM Punk left Chicago and the WWE with the title. Mysterio won the title in a tournament, and lost it later that night to Cena in a near 5 star match.

Regardless of how you feel about Punk now, he was making the championship more relevant than it had been in years by not being in the WWE with it. He was making decent appearances on TV, announced as the unemployed WWE champion, and even made waves on WWE.com when he crashed Comiccon.

Now, you have Rey Mysterio defending against John Cena. The two top babyfaces of the time, and you know kids would eat this match up. With that match announced 3-4 weeks ahead of time for Summerslam, and all CM Punk does, is tweet. "Just bought my front row seat. See you soon, LA.

Yes, I am arguing that Punk could draw just by buying a seat.

Summerslam '97, Undertaker wins (and knocks out one of HBK's teeth by accident).

Wrestle Mania 16

Dark Match - Mixed Tag Team match
Road Dogg and Terri Runnels def. Ivori and Mideon.

Inferno match
Kane def. X Pac.

Singles match for the WWF Women's Championship
Stephanie McMahon Helmsley {C} def. Jacqueline. After the match The Rock came out and tried to attack Stephanie. HHH came in for the save but got rock bottomed by The Rock.

Tag Team Battle Royal to determinate the New No.1 Contenders for the WWF Tag Team Championship {*]
The Radicalz {Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn} won by last eliminating Too Cool {Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty}.

Singles match
The Big Show def. Shane McMahon.

Singles match for the WWF European Championship
Eddie Guerrero def. Chyna {C}.

Hardcore Match.If Foley wins he will get Angle's olympic gold medal. If Angle wins - Foley will retire
Kurt Angle def. Mick Foley.

Singles match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship
Chris Benoit def. Chris Jericho {C}.

Singles match
Tazz def. Ken Shamrock.

Triangle Ladder match for the WWF Tag Team Championship
Edge and Christian def. The Dudley Boyz {C} and The Hardy Boyz.

Thirty {**} Minute Iron Man Match for the WWF Championship with Shawn Michaels as the Special Guest Referee
The Rock def. Triple H {C}.

{*} - The other tag teams were: T&A {Test and Albert} & Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan & The Godfather and D'Lo Brown & Head Cheese {Al Snow and Steve Blackman} & The Holly Cousins {Hardcore Holly and Crash Holly} & Rikishi and Viscera.

{**} - If the time could be managed in a way that this will be a sixty minute match it will be better but with all that there is on the card I do not see a possibility of that happening.

Invasion

This is what actually took place.

Chavo Guerrero, Jr. (WCW) defeated Scotty 2 Hotty (WWF)

Edge and Christian (WWF) defeated Lance Storm and Mike Awesome (ECW)

Earl Hebner (WWF) defeated Nick Patrick (WCW)

The Acolytes Protection Agency (Faarooq and Bradshaw) (WWF) defeated The Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O'Haire and Chuck Palumbo) (WCW)

Billy Kidman (WCW) defeated X-Pac (WWF)

Raven (ECW) defeated William Regal (WWF)

Chris Kanyon, Shawn Stasiak and Hugh Morrus (WCW) defeated Billy Gunn, Big Show and Albert (WWF)

Tajiri (WWF) defeated Tazz (ECW)

Rob Van Dam (ECW) defeated Jeff Hardy (WWF) (c)

Trish Stratus and Lita (WWF) defeated Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler (WCW)

The Alliance (Booker T, Diamond Dallas Page, (WCW) Rhyno and The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) (ECW) defeated Team WWF (Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker and Kane)

This is my rebooked version.

WWF vs. WCW vs. ECW

First off, I would never have had WCW and ECW form the Alliance. Keeping them separate would have made for better television, in my opinion. Having ECW as the Extreme Wild Card in this 3 way war would have changed the landscape of the Invasion and make things a little more interesting. Here is my revised card.

WWF Light Heavyweight Champion, X-Pac vs. WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Billy Kidman

WWF Hardcore Champion, Jeff Hardy vs. WCW Hardcore Champion, Meng (I would have brought Meng back for at least one more match)

WWF European Champion, Matt Hardy vs. WCW Television Champion, Hacksaw Jim Duggan (I would have brought Hacksaw Jim Duggan back for at least one more match)

Trish Stratus and Lita vs. Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler

Now here are my 4 Triple Threat Main Event matches.

WWF World Tag Team Champions, The Acolytes Protection Agency (Bradshaw and Faarooq) vs. WCW World Tag Team Champions, The Natural Born Thrillers (Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire) vs. ECW World Tag Team Champions, Danny Doring and Roadkill (I would have brought in Danny Doring and Roadkill for at least one match)

WWF Intercontinental Champion, Albert vs. WCW United States Champion, Kanyon (I would have had Booker T. award Kanyon the WCW United States Championship a week earlier than when it actually happened) vs. ECW Television Champion, Rob Van Dam (I would have had Rhyno award Rob Van Dam with the ECW Television Championship)

Team WWF (Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, and the Brothers of Destruction (the Undertaker and Kane) vs. Team WCW (Diamond Dallas Page, Chavo Guerrero, Jr., Shawn Stasiak and Hugh Morrus) vs. Team ECW (Tazz, Raven, and the Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley)

WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Booker T. vs. ECW World Heavyweight Champion, Rhyno

This of course would require rebooking the entire Invasion storyline, probably taking it past Survivor Series 2001, maybe up to WrestleMania X8. I’d go as far as having the New World Order, D-Generation X, and the Blue World Order joining the battle and making a six-sided war…but I’ll stop here for now.

I would like to rebook the last ppv of ECW because I just got finished watching it and I feel it could of been done much better, I would also have ECW carry on running as a company and try to build on their roster. My card would be:

1) Christian York & Joey Matthews Vs Da Baldies
Tag Team Grudge Match. I would have this kick off the ppv instead of the other tag match with York and Matthews getting the win.

2) Nova Vs Mike Awesome
Open Challenge Match. I would have Awesome return to ECW as he was wasted over in WCW and have him join the network as their hired gun.

3) The Unholy Alliance (with Sinister Minister) Vs The F.B.I. (with Sal E. Graziano)
Ecw Tag Team Titles Number One Contenders Match. I would have these two teams go at it with Tajiri and Whipreck winning the match.

4) Tommy Dreamer Vs C.W. Anderson
I.Q Match. Stays the same it was a decent match.

5) Doring & Roadkill (C) Vs Hot Commodity Vs Swinger & Diamond Vs Mahoney & Axel
ECW Tag Team Title Four Corner Elimination Match. I would have Doring & Roadkill retain the straps and go on to build on their title run.

6) Kid Kash (C) Vs Rhino Vs Super Crazy
ECW TV Title Three-Way Dance Match. I would have Kash keep the title till Guilty as Charged and lose it to Rhino thanks to interference from the Network and Mike Awesome.

7) Rob Van Dam Vs Jerry Lynn (with Cyrus)
ECW World Title Number One Contenders Match. I would have Van Dams return hyped all over ECW and face Lynn on his return and beat him and move onto to face Sandman for the title.

8) Steve Corino (C) Vs The Sandman Vs Justin Credible
ECW World Title TLC Three-Way Dance Match. I would have Sandman win a battle royal to face Corino for the title at GAC and have the Network insert Credible into the match as a way to stop Sandman from winning the title except Sandman wins his 5th and final world title andI would give him a decent run before dropping it to Van DAM.

This is my rebooking of Guilty as Charged and I feel that its a decent card.

I would like to re-book the 2001 Survivor Series, even though it was a decent ppv I feel that they should of had some tag team elimination matches on the show. I would of also rearranged some matches and wrestlers around to make it look better, my card would be:

1) Team Snow (Snow, Tajiri, Spike, Hardcore) Vs Team Regal (Regal, Christian Helms & Credible)
8 Man Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination Match. I would have this as the opener with Regal & Christian as the survivors.

2) Team Acolytes ( APA, Albert & Scotty) Vs Team O'Haire (O'Haire, Palumbo, Stasiak & Jindrax)
8 Man Tag Team Survivor Series Elimination Match. Another Elimination match I would have these 8 men as 4 tag teams with the Bradshaw as the sole survivor of the match.

3) Edge (C) Vs Test (C)
Unification match for the WCW United States Title & the WWF Intercontinental Title. I would keep this match the same as I thought it was decent and showcased both their abilities with Edge getting the win.

4)The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von) Vs The Hardy Boyz (Matt and Jeff Hardy)
Steel Cage Title Unification Match for the WCW World Tag Team Championship and the WWF Tag Team Championship. Stays the same I enjoyed the match.

5) Trish Stratus Vs Ivory Vs Lita Vs Mighty Molly Vs Jacqueline Vs Jazz
Six-Pack Challenge Elimination Match for the Vacant WWF Women's Championship. I would keep this the same except make it an elimination match and have Stratus eliminate Jazz to win the title.

6) Immunity Battle Royal Match.
Stays the same except I would have the winner get a future title shot at the WWF/WCW title as well as get immunity from being fired and I would have the final 4 come down to Test, Big Show, DDP, Billy Gunn and still have Test win by eliminating Show and looking dominant.

7) Team WWF (Rock, Jericho, Angle, Kane & Undertaker) Vs Team Alliance (Austin, Booker T, RVD, Storm & Shane McMahon).
10 Man Survivor Series Elimination Match. I would have Angle stay on the wwf and get rid of Show and have Storm on the alliance getting a huge push and keep Shane on the alliance but have the wwf win the match.

That's my card for the 2001 Survivor Series. The aftermath would be Storm and RVD getting huge pushes and have Show turn heel because he felt overlooked and wasn't in the main event.

Back again, I would like to rebook Vengeance 2002, the original card was decent but I've been putting my own card together which I think is decent, its:

1) Bubba Ray & Spike Dudley Vs Billy & Chuck Vs Maven & Al Snow Vs William Regal & Christopher Nowinski
Tag Team Titles Number One Contenders Four Corner Tag Team Tables Elimination Match. Bit of mouth full I know but I want to put Benoit & Eddie in other matches so I added 3 more tag teams here and I would have the Dudley Boyz win the match.

2) Jeff Hardy (C) Vs Eddie Guerrero
European Title Match. I would have these two go at it with Eddie using cheat tactics to win the match.

3) Jamie Noble (C) Vs Billy Kidman
Cruiserweight Title Match. Have the same outcome.

4) Edge Vs Chris Jericho
Steel Cage Match. I heard these two were supposed to have a match but it got changed, I would make this match for Vengeance and have Edge come out on top.

5) Rob Van Dam (C) Vs Booker T Vs The Big Show
Triple Threat Intercontinental Title Match. I would take out Lesnar and have Booker and Show go against Van Dam for the IC title with Van Dam retaining.

6) Brock Lesnar Vs Hulk Hogan
Singles Match. I would have Lesnar and Hogan go up against each other here with the same outcome here and have Hogan pass out.

7) John Cena & Rey Mysterio (C) Vs The Un-Americans
Tag Team Title Match. I would have Cena and Mysterio win the tag title and drop them here to the Un-Americans.

8) Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Chris Benoit
Singles Match. I know Austin left but they were supposed to have a match, I would make that happen with Benoit winning the match.

9) The Undertaker (C) Vs The Rock Vs Kurt Angle
Triple Threat Undisputed Title Match. This was a classic, I would keep it the same.

That's my card, I know it looks unrealistic in a sense but I think it would work.

WrestleMania 29
Main Event: WWE Championship/ Streak vs. Reign
Undertaker (RR Winner) def. CM Punk (C)

No Holds Barred
The Rock def. Triple H

The Shield def. Brock Lesnar

Dolph Ziggler def. Daniel Bryan

Fandango def. Chris Jericho

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett def. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger and Ryback