RAW Wrestling

Discussion in 'The Writing Gallery Archives' started by D-Squared, Aug 21, 2008.

1. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

Vince McMahon and the WWE had been reciving some bad press for the last couple of months of their run, drug scandals and a sexual assault charge on Vince himself ran the WWE out of Business, TNA capitalised on the removal of its compeition but couldnt handle the pressure and costs that came with thier new found popularity.

Shane McMahon took it upon himself to ressurect the Wrestling Industry and created RAW, a brand new global company ran by himself, he signed a number of professional wrestlers to contracts and hired John Bradshaw Layfield, a close friend of himself to be General Manager.

[​IMG]
    ROSTER
    faces underlined
    Edge
    Kurt Angle
    Batista

Kane
    AJ Styles
    CM Punk
    Jeff Hardy
    Jay Lethal

D'Lo Brown
    Kofi Kingston

William Regal
    Abyss
    Chris Jericho
    Lance Cade
    Shelton Benjamin
    Elijah Burke
    Kenny Dykstra

Val Venus
    Stevie Richards
    Super Crazy
    Brian Kendrick
    Paul Burchill
    Vladimir Koslov

Cryme Tyme
    Jess/Festus

Hawkins/Ryder

Mickie James
    Candice
    Maria
    Michelle

Beth Pheonix
    Katie Lea
    Maryse
    Victoria

Other On Air Talent
    Shane McMahon - RAW Wrestling Owner
    John Bradshaw Layfield - General Manager
    Chuck Palumbo -JBL's Personal Security/Also Wrestles
    Teddy Long - Manager (Shelton Benjamin)

2. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

HEAT:
    Val Venus def. Paul Burchill
    Team 3D def. Richards + Crazy
    Mickie James def. Maryse
    Brian Kendrick def. Jay Lethal

[​IMG]
    Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the sold out Conseco Fieldhouse arena and we are kicking things off with the general manager JBL.

General Manager, JBL makes his way to the ring holding a briefcase

JBL: Tonight marks the return of a historic wrestling tournament, The King of the Ring. 6 superstars will battle it out to be crowned King. All first round matches will be contested tonight with the semis and Final contested on next weeks show.

Jim Ross: This is huge news Tazz, King of the Ring returns tonight!

JBL: Now to another piece of business, inside this briefcase is a brand new World Championship and I know just the man to hold this title and carry this company forward and that man is Edge!

Edge makes his entrance, he runs to the ring practically salivating at the mouth

Edge: JBL you will not regret thi…

Batista’s music hits and he smashes through the curtains and makes his way to the ring

Batista: What the hell is this, if anyone should be World Champion then it should be me, the animal, Batista!

The fans are in agreement judging by the reaction but before Batista can continue Kurt Angle is in the ring.

Kurt Angle: Listen to me, im a Wrestling Machine and the only way to settle this is in the ring

JBL: I totally agree with you Kurt, tonight’s main event will see Edge vs. Batista vs. Kurt Angle for the Vacant World Heavyweight Championship!

Edge: You said the title was mine you…

JBL: You what? This is business Edge and im a business man, the match is on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MATCH 1 –
    KING OF THE RING ROUND 1
    WILLIAM REGAL vs. FESTUS

The bell sounds and Festus goes into a fit of rage and throws Regal out of the ring, Regal gets back to his feet and grabs Festus’ leg and drags him out of the ring, he connects with a vicious fore arm sending Festus onto the floor and into the ring steps.

Regal walks over to the announcers booth and grabs the ring bell, Jesse tries to take the bell from him but Regal hits Jesse in the head with it sounding the bell making Festus go back into his trance. Regal throws Festus back into the ring and covers him for three. Winner – William Regal
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Abyss is backstage warming up for his King of the Ring match, Kane walks past and the two share a brief second by staring each other down, Kane smiles and walks away.
    MATCH 2 –
    KING OF THE RING ROUND 1
    KOFI KINGSTON vs. ABYSS

Kofi looks very nervous as he enters the ring to face Abyss, the two lock up and Abyss powers Kofi into a corner of the ring, he charges towards his opponent and delivers a hard knee to Kingston’s face, he drags him to the centre of the ring and covers but Kingston kicks out at two.

Kofi returns to a vertical position and as he turns to face his opponent Abyss connects with a clothesline turning Kofi inside out, Abyss picks up a lifeless Kingston and delivers a vicious powerbomb and gets the three count. Winner –Abyss
    Teddy Long, Shelton Benjamin’s manager, makes his way to ringside and sits on a chair situated in front of the announcers desk.

Jim Ross: Looks like Teddy Long has an interest in the next match-up

Tazz: Before we get to that JR, I've noticed that there is a steel Cage hanging from the ceiling and we don’t have any cage matches scheduled for tonights show.

JBL: maybe our General Manager has a surprise in store for one of our superstars.
    MATCH 3 –
    ELIJAH BURKE vs. JAY LETHAL

As Elijah Burke enters the ring he notices that Teddy Long is sat at ringside, he points at Long whilst talking with the referee. This gives Jay Lethal an opportunity to take control of the match by attacking him from behind. Burke falls to the floor and Lethal goes for a quick cover but Burke kicks out at two. Lethal attempts a suplex but Burke reverses and connects with one of his own, Burke delivers a right/left hand combination of punches sending Lethal to the floor, Lethal gets back to his feet and Burke delivers a standing dropkick, Lethal stumbles into the corner. Burke pulls down his knee pads and delivers the Elijah Express and picks up the win. Winner – Elijah Burke

Teddy Long rises as Burke is announced the winner and applauds the victor, Burke has a puzzled look on his face.
    [​IMG]
    Todd Grisham: Please welcome my guest at this time, William Regal, now William, you are the first man to qualify for the King of the Ring Semi-Finals next week. What are your plans if you do win the competition?

Regal: my plans are to take over the entire promotion, people will kneel infront of me and worship their King.

Regal then walks off out of shot
    MATCH 4 –
    KING OF THE RING ROUND 1
    CM PUNK vs. KENNY DYKSTRA

Cm Punk comes to the ring with a massive ovation, he enters the ring and twists his wrists as the referee calls for the match to begin. Dykstra gains some early momentum keeping Punk under control and stuck in the corner of the ring, Dykstra hits a dropkick sending Punk to the floor, he climbs the ring post and goes for his patented leg drop from the top rope, Punk rolls out of the way, Dykstra rolls in agony before getting back to his feet to be met by Punk who picks Dykstra onto his shoulders and connects with the GTS. A barely conscious Dykstra flops to the matt and is covered by Punk who picks up the win. Winner – CM Punk
    Jim Ross: What a night we still have to come ladies and gentlemen, in our final King of the Ring first round match we have…
    [​IMG]
    …and in our main event, the Vacant World Heavyweight Championship will be determined in a triple threat match
    [​IMG]
    MATCH 5 –
    KING OF THE RING ROUND 1
    CHRIS JERICHO vs. JEFF HARDY

The match kicks off with both men locking up in the centre of the ring, Jericho locks Hardy in a head lock and begins wrenching his arms and locking them tighter putting extra pressure on Jeff Hardys neck, Jericho releases the hold as the referee counts to 5, Jericho Irish whips Hardy and attempts a clothesline, Hardy ducks under the outstretched arm of Jericho and delivers a clothesline of his own, hardy instigates his trademark taunt before dropping both legs across Jericho’s face, Hardy goes for a cover but Jericho kicks out at 2.

The back and forth action continues with both men gaining the upper hand on the other, Jericho has control and looks to be signalling for the end of the match and attempts to deliver his signature Code Breaker manoeuvre, Jeff moves out of the way and rolls Jericho up for the three count. Winner – Jeff Hardy

Jim Ross: Well there you have it Tazz, all four men have been decided for next weeks Semi-Final match ups in the King of the Ring tournament.

Tazz: Jeff Hardy, William Regal, Abyss and CM Punk will battle it out to be come King. Wait a minute JR what’s Jericho doing

Jericho goes mad as Jeff’s hand is raised in victory, he picks up a chair and enters the ring, gunning for Hardy, Jericho swings, Hardy ducks and drop kicks the chair back into Jericho’s face. Hardy leaves the ring to a mass of cheers
    JBL’s office

There is a knock on the door of JBL’s office, Shane McMahon walks in

JBL: Hey boss, what are you doing here?

Shane McMahon: Just checking up on my investment JBL and I must say its been a hell of a show so far!

JBL: Well thanks very much, and thank you for the opportunity to run this show!

Shane McMahon: Just don’t let me down John!

Shane leaves the room – JBL mutters to himself whilst smirking

JBL: Oh I wont let you down Shane! I guarantee it.
    MAIN EVENT –
    VACANT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    BATISTA vs. EDGE vs. KURT ANGLE

This much anticipated World Title match gets off to a start with Edge sliding out of the ring to leave Batista and Kurt to fight it out between themselves.

Batista gains the upperhand and delivers some hard right hands to the face of Angle. Angle blocks a further punch and connects with some of his own, Batista tries to get back on top but Angle ducks and gets Batista in a German suplex, he hits it once… twice… thrice on the fourth attempt Batista connects with an elbow to the mouth of Angle resulting in him releasing the hold, Batista throws Angle out of the ring.

Edge capitalises on Angles beating by propping him up against the steel steps and delivering a devastating dropkick smashing Angles skull against the steel. Edge throws Angle back in the ring, Batista covers but Edge drags Batista out of the ring and enters it himself covering Angle, Angle manages to kick out at 2, as Batista gets back in the ring Edge scarpers again, Angle and Batista charge towards each other cracking heads, both fall to the floor and fail to move, Edge senses his opportunity gets back in the ring and puts an arm across both Angle and Batista, the ref begins the count he reaches two for both men, Batista kicks out but Angle fails to do so therefore Edge wins the match. Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion – Edge!

Batista is fuming as both him and Angle get back to their feet, blood pouring from their heads, they see Edge with the title and the two fight between themselves, the fight heads to the backstage area leaving Edge in the ring.

As Edge celebrates the lights go out, for a few minutes the arena Is in total darkness until they eventually come back on, Edge is still in the ring but the cage that was hanging earlier in the night has been lowered and Edge is locked in. Edge scrambles to get the door open but cant undo the lock.

On the titantron a message appears, directed to Edge the message reads ‘you didn’t forget me did you?’ Edge looks around bewildered, the cage begins to raise and Edge sprints to the locker room area, jumps in a limo and drives off as the show finishes.

3. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

RAW WRESTLING PREVIEW:
    Edge was crowned the New World Heavyweight Championship but his celebration's were cut short at the new champ was locked inside a Cage, will there be any suprises instore for Edge this week or will he get some answers.

A King of the Ring will be determined this week as CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, William Regal and Abyss will battle it out for the prestigious honour.

As part of a new 'Talent Initiative' JBL has invited a number of superstars from RAW's development territory to participate in matches on this weeks HEAT Taping, will the new talent come out on top or will RAW's originals prove thier dominance.

AJ Styles makes his debut aswell this week, will the new superstar kick of his career with a win and who will his first opponent be,.

Will Elijah Burke get an answer as to why Shelton Benjamins manager Teddy Long was watching his match last week.

4. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

HEAT:
    Evan Bourne def. Paul Burchill
    Jamie Noble def. Kenny Dykstra
    Gail Kim def. Victoria
    Gregory Helms def. Jay Lethal

[​IMG]
    Edge opens the show, he makes his way to the ring carrying his newly won World Title, as he makes his way to the ring he constantly looks over his shoulder, he enters the ring and is handed a microphone.

Edge: For the past 7 days I haven’t eaten, I haven’t slept and I cant concentrate on anything and its all your fault! Whoever the hell you are. I am the World Heavyweight Champion and I deserve answers, I des…

Edge cant finish his sentence as the lights go out once again, the seconds feel like hours before the lights come back on again, Edge is at the top of the ramp and in the ring is a giant cross with an Edge t-shirt stuck to it. Edge’s face drops and he runs backstage
    MATCH 1 –
    KING OF THE RING SEMI-FINAL
    WILLIAM REGAL vs. JEFF HARDY

Both men fought hard against worthy opponents, Jeff Hardy controls most of the match and dictates the pace of the match with his high-flying credentials, Regal tries to ground the high-flyer and does so with a single punch to the mouth. Regal puts Hardy in a sleeper and tightens his grip and watches as Hardy sinks in and out of consciousness. Hardy manages to fight out of the hold and starts to gain momentum as Hardy starts to dictate the match once again Chris Jericho and his protégée Lance Cade make their way to ring. Jeff notices the two coming to ring and as they reach the squared circle Jeff pulls himself over the ropes and lands on the two, as he steps back into the ring William Regal rolls Hardy up and scores th victory. Winner – William Regal
    Edge barges into JBL’s office

Edge: What the hell happened out there! What the hell!

JBL: Calm your ass down! First of all you knock before you enter and secondly I have no idea what went on out there! Im sorry Edge but someone or something is after you.

Edge flops onto JBL’s couch and puts his head in his hands.

JBL: Look, your not booked in a match tonight so I suggest you get your things and you go home.

Edge nods, smiles and leaves the room[.I]
    MATCH 2 –
    KING OF THE RING SEMI-FINAL
    CM PUNK vs. ABYSS

The winner of this match will go onto the main even to face William Regal in the final of the King of the Ring Tournament. Abyss takes an early control by tossing Punk out of the ring; Abyss follows Punk to the outside and is met by a dropkick to the mid-section, Abyss falls and lands with his face on the steel steps. Abyss gets back to his feet and rolls back into the ring where Punk is waiting for him, Abyss gets back to this feet, Punk goes for a second dropkick but is countered in mid-air with a punch to the head, Abyss picks Punk up and delivers a powerbomb and goes for the cover, at the two count flames erupt from the stage, Abyss gets up cancelling the count, as he looks about for Kane Punk comes too and rolls Abyss up getting the win. Winner – CM Punk

Abyss goes mad trashing up ringside even going as far as to assault a cameraman.

Jim Ross: Oh My God Tazz! Abyss has gone mad, someone get some security out here!

Tazz: Aside from that JR we have our final:
    [​IMG]
    ’I Walk Alone’ hits and The Animal Batista makes his way to the ring.

Batista: I should be standing here your New World Heavyweight Champion, but im not, and its all down to one man… Kurt Angle! That SOB cost me my title and I want retribution. Angle…

Batista is interrupted by Angle who runs to the ring, Angle has nothing to say and the two being scrapping. Referee’s and officials run to the ring to try and stop the battle but the two are just going for it.

Tazz: Wow JR the animosity between these two is electric, look at them going for it! These referees cant stop them.
    Abyss is seen wandering around the backstage area, possibly on the look out for Kane

Edge throws his suitcase into the boot of a car, climbs into it at the drivers side and drives away from the arena, what Edge doesn’t know is that written on the boot of the car are the words ‘I’ll Be Back!’
    MATCH 3 –
    JESSE + FESTUS vs. HAWKINS + RYDER

The bell sounds and Festus goes into a fit of rage and double clotheslines Hawkins and Ryder straight out of the ring and onto the floor. Festus exits the ring and Jesse becomes the legal man, Hawkins enters the ring and the match officially gets underway, Hawkins dominates and himself and Ryder make frequent tags staying in control of Jesse who cannot make it to his corner. Festus who rocks back and forth as if in a trance is desperate to get in the match. Jesse reverses a suplex attempt from Ryder and scrambles to his corner, Festus gets the tag and clears the ring, Hawkins hits Festus on the back of his head, he stumbles back to his corner and Jesse inadvertently tags himself in, Hawkins drags Jesse into the ring and him and Ryder deliver a double DDT, Ryder leaves the ring and Hawkins covers Jesse for the three. Winners – Hawkins and Ryder
    Beth Phoenix bumps into Maria who is backstage having a coffee.

Beth: Hey Maria, you will never, ever be good enough to carry the Women’s title, the only diva around here who is, is me! At The Great American Bash I am going to destroy Mickie James and become the new Women's Champion.
    MATCH 4 –
    ELIJAH BURKE vs. AJ STYLES

The debuting AJ Styles is welcomed to RAW with a thunderous ovation and looks good in his first match. AJ takes an early control of the pace and his high flying moves are too much for Burke who fails with every reversal. AJ goes to the top rope to deliver a flying cross body, Elijah Burke moves out of the way and connects with a vicious kick to the head of AJ. Burke picks AJ up and throws him into the corner of the ring and pulls down his knee pads, as he goes to deliver the Elijah Express move Teddy Long and Shelton Benjamin appear at the top of the ramp and make their way down to ringside.

Burke is concentrating his attentions on Long and Benjamin whilst AJ Styles gets back to his feet and comes up behind Burke, he spins him round and connects with a violent DDT and picks up the win. Winner – AJ Styles
    The cameras are backstage and as they head down a corridor they see Batista and Kurt Angle scrapping, both men looking exhausted and even bleeding from their heads. JBL walks up to them and demands they stop fighting. JBL, accompanied by his Personal Security, Chuck Palumbo and Hardcore Holly, JBL tells Batista and Angle that next week they will be partners when they take on Palumbo and Hardcore in tag team action.
    Jim Ross: Its time Tazz, time to crown a new King, who’s it going to be, Regal or Punk?

Tazz: Well were about to find out JR!

MAIN EVENT
    KING OF THE RING FINAL
    WILLIAM REGAL vs. CM PUNK

Both superstars have had to battle to make it to the final and both look very up for the match ahead. The two lock up and Regal gains the advantage, Punk reverses an intended punch and delivers a knee to the face which he turns into a bulldog, with the crowd behind him Punk goes for the GTS, Regal elbows Punk in the face and reverses the GTS, Regal connects with some stiff left and right shots to the jaw sending Punk somewhat wobbly and makes him lose his balance, Punk in his un nervy state accidentally pushes the referee who falls to the floor, Regal reaches into his tights and pulls out some brass knuckles, as Punk gets back to his feet Regal smashes him in the face with the knucks, he sneaks them back into his tights and covers Punk, the referee comes around and regal picks up the win. Winner and King of the Ring 2008 – William Regal

Jim Ross: William Regal is our new King and he did it in nasty fashion, he robbed Punk of the honour.

Tazz: That don’t matter JR Regal got the three count and is now our King.

Regal picks up a mic

William Regal: Join in folks… All Hail King Regal

Regal leaves the ring as the crowd boo the hell out of their new King

5. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

RAW WRESTLING PREVIEW:
    William Regal will officially be coronated this week on RAW Wrestling, will Regal announce his intentions now that he is King.

Batista and Kurt Angle are being forced to team up this week and face JBL's official security consisting of Chuck Palumbo and Hardcore Holly, will the two be able to co-exist and pull out a victory, it is being rumoured that JBL has a major announcement to make regarding the Great American Bash pay per view.

Edge is being stalked by a mysterious presence in the last couple of weeks, will anything transpire this week as the World Champ hosts an edition of the Cutting Edge.

Teddy Long and Shelton Benjamin cost Elijah Burke his match against newcomer AJ Styles last week, will Burke get answers from the duo or will they continue to watch his matches without a reason.

Finally all the talent invited to compete on HEAT by JBL won thier matches last week, JBL has invited all four back for a second match with a view to signing a permanent RAW contract, will the talent initiative succeed or is it doomed to failure.

GREAT AMERICAN BASH - pay per view
    (card subject to change - confirmed matches...)
    VACANT WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
    Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix

6. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

HEAT:
    Evan Bourne + Jamie Noble def. Paul Burchill + Kenny Dykstra
    Gail Kim def. Maryse
    Gregory Helms def. Stevie Richards

[​IMG]
    RAW Wrestling opens with William Regal’s coronation. Regal is led to the ring surrounded by Court Jesters, the jesters surround the ring whilst Regal enters it and is greeted by Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Mr Regal, congratulations on winning the King of the Ring tournament last week, you out lasted 5 other guys and came out victorious in the final against CM Punk.

William Regal: Thank you Todd, yes I am your new King, All hail King Regal. Now that I am King things are going to change around here, people will respect me, I have earned it.

A court Jester enters the ring

William Regal: What the hell do you think you are doing! Get the hell out my ring.

The Jester removes his attire and standing there is the man Regal defeated in the final, CM Punk, Punk hits Regal with a knee in the face, he picks the King up and delivers a GTS!

Jim Ross: I don’t think our King is going to take kindly to this lack of disrespect Tazz.

Punk leaves Regal lying in the ring as he leaves to a standing ovation

MATCH 1 –
    BETH PHOENIX vs. MARIA/U]

After Beth berated Maria last week the former playboy cover girl demanded a match with the Glamazon to prove she should be here in RAW Wrestling. Despite her best efforts Maria can not overcome the physical domination of Beth Phoenix and Beth controls the match from start to finish, Beth hooks Maria under both arms, lifts her in the air and slams her to the mat, Beth covers and picks up the win. Winner – Beth Phoenix
    [​IMG]
    JBL appears on the titantron and announces that at the Great American Bash Batista will go one on one with Kurt Angle and next week will be the official contract signing.

Jim Ross: What a blockbuster match just announced there by our GM Tazz!

Jim Ross: You said it JR, two of our business’ top starts going one on one! But tonight they have to team together to face JBL’s Personal Security, will they be able to work as a team, we’ll find out.
    MATCH 2 –
    KANE vs. BRIAN KENDRICK

Both men enter the ring, the bell rings and Kane immediately connects with the chokeslam but before he has the chance to cover Abyss has made his way to the ring and both men are fighting, RAW officials shy away from trying to break the two up and let me go at it., officials eventually step in and separate the two behemoths. Match Ends No Contest

JBL again appears on the titantron.

JBL: Gentlemen, it appears you two have some un-finished business which I am going to allow you to deal with at the Great American Bash.
    Chris Jericho along with Lance Cade make their way to the ring

Chris Jericho: Two weeks ago Jeff Hardy cost me my opportunity to be remembered for ever by becoming King of the Ring, so what did I do, I did the same to Jeff Hardy by costing him, his match against William Regal, now all I can say is Jeff, you got what you deserved.

Lance Cade claps and pats Jericho on the back

Chris Jericho: Now before I came out here I went to see our general manager and proposed that me and you go one on one at the Great American Bash, JBL loved it and in his infinite wisdom made the match for the Vacant Intercontinental Championship, so Jeff you cost me King of the Ring but your not gonna cost me the IC title.

Jericho drops the mic and exits the ring, Cade stays put preparing for his match.

MATCH 3 –
    LANCE CADE vs. AJ STYLES

Styles was very impressive in his debut win last week against Elijah Burke, can he continue that run even with Cade’s mentor at ringside. These two young athletes lock up with the powerful Cade throwing Styles to the floor. Styles gets back to his feet and attempts a cross body but is again knocked to the floor by Cade. Cade enjoys a lengthy run of dominance in the match controlling the pace and keeping Styles grounded until Styles reverses and attempted DDT into a DDT of his own and gains some momentum, Styles heads to the top rope, Jericho clambers onto the ring apron to distract him, Cade climbs up to meet AJ and delivers a super-plex, Cade grabs AJ’s leg, places his own on the ropes for leverage and picks up the win. Winner – Lance Cade

As Cade’s hand is raised in victory Jericho enters the ring and begins beating down on AJ trying to send a message to his Bash opponent Jeff Hardy who see’s enough and comes racing to the ring, as he enters both Cade and Jericho exit under the bottom rope, Jeff picks AJ up off the floor and the two stare down Cade and Jericho.
    Jim Ross: Just announced for next week ladies and gentlemen, the vacant Tag Team Gold will be on the line…
    [​IMG]
    …as well as the contract signing between Batista and Kurt Angle
    Shelton Benjamin and his manager Teddy Long are at ringside for the upcoming match

MATCH 4 –
    KOFI KINGSTON vs. ELIJAH BURKE

Making his entrance Elijah Burke never once took his eyes off Long and Benjamin, back to the match and Kingston, egged on by the fans gains some momentum as Burke continually looks at Long and Benjamin, Kinston goes for his finishing move but Burke ducks out of the way and connects with a hard punch to the mouth of Kofi sending him flying into the corner, Burke pulls down his knee pads and delivers the Elijah Express, Kofi collapses to the floor and Burke covers for the three. Winner – Elijah Burke

Before the ring announcer has the chance to announce Burke as winner he has a mic in his hand and he is looking at Benjamin.

Burke: Look, ive been quiet for too long, what the hell do you two think you are doing? Your out here week in week out almost costing me matches, you even made me lose last week so I want to know what the hell you want!

Burke invites the two into the ring but without saying a word they head to the backstage area, Burke is left bewildered in the middle of the ring.
    Split screen with Batista and Kurt Angle making their way to the ring

Jim Ross: Batista and Kurt Angle team up, two weeks before their huge clash at the Great American Bash.
    MAIN EVENT –
    BATISTA + KURT ANGLE vs. CHUCK PALUMBO + HARDCORE HOLLY

Batista and Angle argue over which of the two will start the match up, Batista throws Angle out of the ring and begins the match with Holly. Batista is in control and takes Holly down with a clothesline; Batista runs over the Palumbo and knocks him off the apron. Palumbo enters the ring and as Holly distracts the referee he attacks Batista from behind giving his team the control of the match. Batista crawls to his corner in order to make a tag but Angle steps of the apron, waves at Batista and leaves the arena.

Holly drags Batista back to his corner and tags in Palumbo, Palumbo enters and drops an elbow on the back of Batista, he goes for a second elbow drop but Batista moves out of the way, dives back to his feet and delivers a devastating spear to Palumbo sending him flying, he drags Holly into the ring by the neck and connects with a spinebuster, he rolls Holly out of the ring and focuses on Palumbo. Batista picks Palumbo up and delivers a Batista Bomb, he hooks the leg and picks up the win. Winners – Batista + Kurt Angle

Batista looks furious as his partner left him in the lurch but also has a smile on his face at the victory.
    Edge makes his way down the ring to host an edition of the Cutting Edge

Edge: For the past three weeks now I have been tormented by some mystery person or thing and it is driving me crazy. I am giving you one week to show your face or I will come looking for you.

JBL’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring

JBL: Edge, listen to me, I have some information regarding your stalker, I mean I don’t know who or what the hell it is but you will be defending your World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash and your opponent will be your stalker… good luck!

RAW Wrestling goes off air with the image og Edge looking shocked and frustrated

7. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

RAW WRESTLING PREVIEW:
    Edge was told last week that he will be defending the World Title against his Mystery stalker at The Bash, will Edge find anything out about his opponent, will he,she or it make an appearance just one week before the match.

Kurt Angle left Batista to fend for himself in what should have been a tag team match last week, will The Animal have any words for Angle or will Angle reveal why he left his partner high and dry.

It is being rumoured that Teddy Long along with Shelton Benjamin will make a public announcement regarding thier continued harrasment of Elijah Burke, what will the announcement be?

The Vacant Tag Titles will be on the line this week as Cryme Tyme go head to head with Hawkins and Ryder, which team will come out on top and head the tag team division.

Will there be my further developments in the Jeff Hardy/Chris Jericho saga, Jeff saved AJ Styles from a beatdown from Jericho and Cade when Cade defeated Styles but this week Jeff Hardy will take on Cade in one on one action.

JBL has also revealed that a diva from the new talent initiative will make her debut this week on RAW Wrestling. Will she make an instant impact or will the RAW veteran she faces come out on top.

8. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

The sister of RAW Wrestling Owner Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon has released a press conference stating that she has hired a number of new superstars and has sent them to development territory Florida Championship Wrestling.

The superstars in question include former World Champions Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio, Test, Snitsky, Finlay, Rikishi and Cody Rhodes.

Shane McMahon is expected to respond in the coming hours.

9. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

[​IMG]

MATCH 1 –
    MICKIE JAMES + GAIL KIM vs. BETH PHOENIX + MARYSE

Gail Kim makes her debut in this divas tag match and starts the match off against Maryse, Kim takes control of the match and dominates, a couple of quick tags between herself and Mickie see their team control the pace of the match. Maryse manages to get Phoenix into the match and she manages to take control of the match from Mickie James. Beth keeps Mickie in her teams corner and make quick tags with Maryse, Mickie blocks and attempted elbow from Maryse and makes it back to her corner, Gail enters the ring and delivers a devastating DDT to Maryse and covers her for the three. Winners – Gail Kim + Mickie James
    Jim Ross: Later on tonight ladies and gents we will see the Vacant Tag Titles on the line…
    [​IMG]
    William Regal makes his way to the ring dressed in his King attire, he enters the ring and is handed a microphone

William Regal: Last week CM Punk made me look like a royal idiot when he attacked me dressed as a jester and im not the type of King to take that kind of disrespect seriously which is why I demand that Punk is punished.

General manager JBL makes his way to the ring

JBL: I agree that Punk disrespected you last week ‘King’ Regal but im not going to punish him, instead I am going to make a match for the Great American Bash, William Regal will go one on one with CM PUNK!

William Regal: Im the bloody King you cant do this to me!

JBL: I Can and I have but Regal I have something in mind you might like, in tonight’s main event, CM Punk will be in action against the World Heavyweight Champion… Edge.
    MATCH 2 –
    VACANT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    HAWKINS + RYDER vs. CRYME TYME

JTG starts the match off against Hawkins and is taken down to the mat, Hawkins picks JTG up and connects with a standing dropkick sending JTG flying to the outside and hitting his head on the announce table, Shad enters the ring and demolishes Hawkins and Ryder, he bashes the two’s heads together and delivers a double suplex before leaving the ring to check on his partner, he picks JTG up, the two grab the tag belts and leave through the crowd, the referee stops the match and declares that neither team is declared champion. Match stopped by Referee – titles remain Vacant.
    Tazz: The tag titles remain vacant after Cryme Tyme stole the belts and I am just receiving news that General Manager JBL has made a match for The Great American Bash, the tag titles will be on the line as Cryme Tyme take on Hawkins and Ryder.

Jim Ross: Speaking of the Great American Bash Tazz tonight we have an explosive confrontation between Kurt Angle and Batista as the two sign the contract for their match this Sunday
    [​IMG]
    MATCH 3 –
    AJ STYLES vs. ELIJAH BURKE

The last time these two superstars met was two weeks ago in Styles’ debut match, Styles won the match after Shelton Benjamin and his manager Teddy Long distracted Burke during the match, Burke gets of to a good start and takes the early advantage, delivering some hard shots to the face of Styles, Burke continues to dominate throwing Styles into the corner, Shelton Benjamin appears at the top if the ramp, Burke’s face drops, he pulls down his knee pads and delivers the Elijah Express, he hooks Styles’ leg and gets the three count. Winner – Elijah Burke

Burke demands a microphone and is handed one

Elijah Burke: I am getting sick to death of you two coming our during my matches and distracting me! I want an explanation!

Teddy Long: Elijah, listen to me playa. You and my client, Shelton Benjamin, are a lot similar, both under-rated athletes here in RAW Wrestling, both with tremendous talent and a passion for the business.

Elijah Burke: So what’s your point Long!

Teddy Long: My point is Elijah that Shelton Benjamin has a proposition for you, he thinks you and him need to join forces, create a New Breed in professional wrestling, dominate this industry together. What do you say to that playa?

Elijah Burke: That's a lot to take in Teddy, im going to take your offer and think about it and will give you some sort of an answer next week.

Teddy Long: That's fair enough playa, but don’t wait to long cos Shelton and I don’t like waiting. Holla Holla Holla!
    Tazz: Tonight is the last stop before the Great American Bash this Sunday night on Pay Per View.

Jim Ross: That's right Tazz, our two main events see World Champion Edge defending his gold against his mysterious stalker and Kurt Angle will go one on one with The Animal Batista. Don’t Miss the Great American Bash.
    [​IMG]
    The cameras head backstage and see Kane and Abyss fighting. The two are beating the living hell out of each other ahead of their clash at The Great American Bash.
    MATCH 4 –
    LANCE CADE vs. JEFF HARDY

This Sunday night Jeff Hardy will take on Chris Jericho for the vacant Intercontinental Championship, last week Lance Cade defeated AJ Styles with the help of his mentor Chris Jericho, this week Cade’s opponent is the Enigma Jeff Hardy. Jericho accompanies Cade to the ring to face Hardy. Hardy gets the early advantage delivering some high flying fast paced moves knocking Cade for six, Jericho continues to put Jeff off in order to get Cade in control of the match but his attempts fail, Jeff attempts to deliver a two footed Dropkick to Cade’s chest in the corner but Jericho pulls Cade out of the way and Jeff is winded. Cade covers Hardy, Hardy struggles but is counted out for three as Jericho holds Hardy’s leg down preventing him from kicking out. Winner – Lance Cade

Jericho and Cade leg it up the ramp to avoid Hardy and Jericho is given a microphone.

Jericho: Two wins in a row for my man Lance Cade, you see Jeff, I am a leader, a motivator and come Sunday I will be Intercontinental Champion.
    Split screen sees Batista and Kurt Angle in their dressing rooms preparing for their contract signing later on tonight.
    MAIN EVENT –
    EDGE vs. CM PUNK

As the two participants enter the ring and prepare to start the match William regal makes his way to the ring dressed as a referee, he announces he has named himself Special Referee and thus kicks the designated official out of the ring and starts the match. Punk dominates the early stages of the match but every pin attempt is ignored by the special ref and Punks opponent at The Bash William Regal. Punk gets tired of the bad officiating and delivers the GTS to William Regal. As Punk turns around he is met by Edge who connects with the Spear, Edge covers but Regal is down. Another referee runs down to the ring and counts the pinfall. Winner – Edge

Regal gets back to his feet and begins attacking a motionless Punk the referees attempt to break the beating up and drags both men to the back, Edge is left in the ring on his own.

As in previous weeks the lights go out and when they come back on Edge is lying on a table set up in the ring, a ladder is also set up across from the table and on the titantron a message reads ‘Come Sunday, You Will Remember!’
    CONTRACT SIGNING

Todd Grisham is in the ring with a table set up with two microphones at each side and the contract in the middle, Grisham introduces both Batista and Kurt Angle and the two sit down at the table.

Todd Grisham: Batista im going to ask you to sign the contract first, before you do, do you have anything you would like to say?

Batista: Todd, you know and these people know that I don’t talk, I do and at The Bash I will deliver on my promise to beat you, Kurt Angle, to within an inch of your life…

Angle interrupts

Kurt Angle:…For a guy that doesn’t talk your sure running your mouth Batista, im an Olympic gold medallist so I don’t need big words to make my self sound good, my talent is already known and I am the one that will win this Sunday at The Bash.

Batista blows and flips the table over and himself and Angle come face to face in the middle of the ring, RAW Wrestling goes of air with those two staring each other out.

10. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

RAW Wrestling has come to terms on the release of several superstars, they include Bubba Ray Dudley and D'Von Dudley known as Team 3D, Homicide and Hernandez known as LAX, Colin Delaney and Hardcore Holly. RAW Wrestling wishes them all the best in thier future endeveours.

Shane McMahon Issues Statement
    Shane McMahon told RAW Wrestling.com that he has no idea why his sister Stephanie McMahon has hired a number of new superstars when he is in charge of the company and will be speaking to her in the coming hours, Shane told that he will make a live official statement at The Great American Bash Pay Per View.

11. D-Squared

D-Squared Guest

[​IMG]
    FINAL CARD

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Edge vs ?

Batista vs Kurt Angle

Kane vs Abyss

VACANT INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy

King William Regal vs CM Punk

VACANT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP