Raw LD for 8/23

Tonight would be a good time for Trippy top return. Makes more people tune in for the big 900. Either that or save it for next week to give em a suprise. I say all this not having any idea if he's healthy or not.

Tease it tonight, bring it next week. I think that's the best way to go.

Trips could only come back in a non wrestling capacity as—from what I've read—he is still very much injured. But HGH will fix that.

I'm playing a playlist of Door's songs in hope that they help Morrison win.

Take it easy, baby. Take it as it comes.

What's up with the Zack Ryder love? He's got a decent character, but he's hardly anything more than a jobber at this point.

btw, Impact has been rockin and rollin two weeks straight. Certainley not better than SD, but awesome nonetheless

I haven't been very impressed with Smackdown for awhile now. That show has really, really fallen off this summer, nowhere near the quality of wrestling it used to have, too much time wasted on mediocre fucks like Kane while guys like Punk get buried still, Smackdown just has not been the show it once was. Hopefully that changes when it moves to SyFy.

Yeah I'm like half an hour behind, watchin the Miz-Cena match right now, damn fine match I may have given *** if it didn't end by DQ.

Also, notice the great pop Bryan got? Yep, keep eating that delicious word sandwich Danielson-haters, it pleases me to no end. :)

THE FLASH KICK

Guile_flashkick.gif

What's up with the Zack Ryder love? He's got a decent character, but he's hardly anything more than a jobber at this point.

That doesn't matter to me,I love him and everything about him.I wish I could tell you why but some of the best things in life are unexplainable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back