RAW LD 7/13/2015 - Brock Lesnar Birthday Celebration

Really enjoyed the Diva segment this week. Really well done to everyone involved. The real question, however, is how this will affect the Diva division on NXT?

Why the fuck do they keep pretending that Lesnar crushed that car? They showed a video on Smackdown of it getting crushed and then refuse to mention it on Raw.

There you go Dave....

The Divas segment was fantastic. Since the turn of the year the division has improved but this should take it to another level completely.

Why the fuck do they keep pretending that Lesnar crushed that car? They showed a video on Smackdown of it getting crushed and then refuse to mention it on Raw.

They said he smashed up the car, and then showed the car being crushed by the crusher. I don't remember them saying he did the actual crushing.

They said he smashed up the car, and then showed the car being crushed by the crusher. I don't remember them saying he did the actual crushing.

I get that. My issues is that they don't really mention that they had it crushed that often. They show the car and use some throw away comment like "This was done by Brock Lesnar last week on Raw". Well, no it wasn't. That was done by 3000 pounds of force.

Good we might be saved another atrocious segment of "As the Stomach Turns" this week. Starring Ziggler/Lana/Rusev/Summer Rae. This episode is getting better and better.

I get that. My issues is that they don't really mention that they had it crushed that often. They show the car and use some throw away comment like "This was done by Brock Lesnar last week on Raw". Well, no it wasn't. That was done by 3000 pounds of force.

No I get what you're saying, but I think everyone knows it wasn't done by Lesnar. Just JBL is that stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back