RAW 9/4: Giants in a Cage

He did these jokes on 205 Live before we had the same match. As has been proven, 205 Live is worthless.

As usual, the problem here is we've seen all of these matches before. Alexa vs. Nia would be fresh but it would also be a squash. It's the problem with having a four person division with Emma and Mickie James just being there as occasional fillers.

As usual, the problem here is we've seen all of these matches before. Alexa vs. Nia would be fresh but it would also be a squash. It's the problem with having a four person division with Emma and Mickie James just being there as occasional fillers.

Really, that's a downside to brand splits in general. Even if you have a vast variety of wrestlers who can face off, the women and tag team divisions are always going to be a little short on people. It's a big reason why brand splits tend to be catch 22 risks.

Really, that's a downside to brand splits in general. Even if you have a vast variety of wrestlers who can face off, the women and tag team divisions are always going to be a little short on people. It's a big reason why brand splits tend to be catch 22 risks.

They could have fixed it by having the women on one show and tag teams on another.

It never ceases to amaze me how much my interest in the show dies every week for the fifteen minute tag match that we've seen every variation of a dozen times.

They could have fixed it by having the women on one show and tag teams on another.

I never got why people think this would have been a good idea. Yes there'd be more numbers in each division but it'd be the same 4-6 women all the time still being in the title picture with the rest just floating around, and the tag teams would be the same 4-5 teams constantly in the title picture.

Without the brand split a lot less people get an opportunity because WWE wouldn't have to put the focus as many people as they do now.

I never got why people think this would have been a good idea. Yes there'd be more numbers in each division but it'd be the same 4-6 women all the time still being in the title picture with the rest just floating around, and the tag teams would be the same 4-5 teams constantly in the title picture.

Without the brand split a lot less people get an opportunity because WWE wouldn't have to put the focus as many people as they do now.

It saves the big matches. How many times have we seen Bayley/Banks/Bliss face each other over and over? You can have some more options for matches and save the showdowns for when they're needed, as well as possibly developing some fresh names who won't just get beaten by the top names.

Even with the brand split though, we are seeing the same people week in and week out. Where are Harper and Rowan, Sin Cara and the undercard for example? I could almost write next's week show and I'm not a booker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back