Raw 8/28

I'm watching. Switched over from the CNN coverage of the hurricane in Houston and the criticisms of Trump. Might switch back depending on what happens on RAW.

Raw looks good tonight so we'll see what happens.

Lawler on commentary means we're in for a night of terrible ccommentary and worse jokes though.

Your trivia for the day:

If Miz makes it 16 more days as champion, he'll have the third most days as champion combined. That'll put him less than five months away from the most all dime days as champions.

I like Booker. Lawler sounds like a small child at times with his silly stuff like pulling someone's finger.

I like Booker too, but more often than not he says stuff that makes no sense. As for Lawler, he's always been that way aside from his Puppy Patrol days.

I don't like Booker either, but Navi is exactly right at least he's not making fart jokes like he's 8 years old. I can't stand Lawler's commentary or even him as a person at all.

Yeah, the childish jokes can get annoying at times. Lawler back in the day was better.

On a unrelated note: To anyone in Houston, Texas suffering through the hurricane; my thoughts and prayers go out to you. No one deserves this sort of punishment, no matter who they are or what they've done in the past.

On a unrelated note: To anyone in Houston, Texas suffering through the hurricane; my thoughts and prayers go out to you. No one deserves this sort of punishment, no matter who they are or what they've done in the past.

Except Jared from Subway. He deserves to be fucked by a hurricane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back