RAW 6/19. No, Rey Mysterio is not here.

Cass. Vs. Cena. Shut up if you don't think that match screams barnstormer.

That would be a fun tilt, especially if Cass goes over, and being as Cena is the ultimate company man, I'd expect him to put the younger guys over as he becomes more of a part time attraction.

Enzo should really just turn into a heel manager instead of continuing to wrestle. He plays a good punching bag, slimy type role for faces to punch for a Bobby Heenan type pop when he got attacked back in the day.

That would be a fun tilt, especially if Cass goes over, and being as Cena is the ultimate company man, I'd expect him to put the younger guys over as he becomes more of a part time attraction.

I think Cass has a long way to go before he can go over a guy like Cena. Especially if Rusev or Bray couldn't beat him. You'd have to be on a KO-like level. Cass is nowhere near that.

They just killed one of the most fun moments for the paying audience. Hopefully this heel turn will help Cass grow some adult facial hair. Looks like Cass can't teach dramatic acting.

I are confused.

The 1-2-3 Kid was closer when he almost beat... (I think) Bret Hart on Raw once back around '94. But nobody refers to Waltman as "almost WWF champion."

1-2-3 Kid has also finished his career thats why. Cass still has plenty of years left. Hence my point was that Cass was close to the title (as in was floating in the main event scene) and then enzo returned and he was out of the picture. That would mean Cass has a point that he was closer to the universal title without Enzo than he was with him which justifies the dead weight claim which was my initial point you thick motherfucker

We as a society have to stop using motherfucker as an insult. There is nothing wrong with having sex with a woman who has given birth to a child. However, like swimming, it is best to wait a half an hour after the baby is fully out to complete coitus.

The more you know.

We as a society have to stop using motherfucker as an insult. There is nothing wrong with having sex with a woman who has given birth to a child. However, like swimming, it is best to wait a half an hour after the baby is fully out to complete coitus.

The more you know.

I mean, the implication of "motherfucker" is that the recipient of the insult fucks their own mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back